Chapter five

( mount justice December 18 )

" so Kory are you and Loki dating " m'gann said as she was putting cookies on the counter as she and the other girls where getting dinner ready as kaldur and Loki and Robin went to get Thor from the train station, " well I wouldn't say that we're dating " I said smiling to my self as Artemis was eating a thing of chips " I have seen the way you act around each other " zee said as she finished her homework for the weekend like who gives homework on the weekend, " and how is that then miss zatanna " I said walking to give her the answer sheet for her work and clearing off the random dangerous stuff that I've built over the afternoon, Artemis leaned over to grab one of my tiny automatons " be careful there is some pretty powerful spells on that " I said to Artemis " ok and I thought John didn't teach you any dangerous spells " Artemis said putting the little automaton back where she grabbed it from " well he didn't but I taught myself them " I said as the other members of the team walk base and " ah you must the beautiful lady's of the team that theses boys have been telling me about " Thor said looking at us as some of the boys blushed manly Wally and robin " you must be Thor Loki has told me story's about you" I said walking up the shake his hand , " yes I am lady- " Thor said trying to figure out my name " kory " I responded to his statement " yes lady Kory and the others must be lady Artemis, lady M'gann and lady zee" Thor said shaking all of our hands, " so Thor would you like me to show you your quarters for the night " kaldur said after talking off his jacket " yes that would be appreciated kaldur " Thor said picking up his bag from the spot on the ground.

( Gotham city New Jersey)

" hey Artemis " jason said ringing up his former team mate " jason how are you " Artemis said stumbling Jason guessed because he heard a crash of pans " I'm doing good Artemis I just wanted to check in on you " jason said rubbing his temples from his frustration of Roy setting the shower curtain on fire with his flame thrower.

" that's sweet jason but what's the real reason you called " the red headed woman went on as jason rubbed the back of his neck " well I was thinking about getting the outlaws back together for a picnic" jason said hoping she would say yes, " that is nice jason I'll try to come " Artemis said.

When Jason ended the call he leaned back and rubbed his eyes then looked over to the photo of the outlaws in the early years and the photo of Kory in her Eurydice costume that as she was standing next to Jason who was dressed like Orpheus when they where in the musical hades town, " mornin jaybird " Roy said as he walked in holding a cup of tea of jason and saw the photos jason was looking at. " morning " jason said back looking away from the photos to Roy grabbing the tea " you know I miss her to " Roy said picking up the photo of Their first movie night on the beach they were watching Sweeney Todd " I know but I've seen her she's doing good " jason said as he took a sip from his tea, " but what about you your still stuck on her I mean I do miss to but we have started a new chapter in our lives and jay your turning eighteen in a week " Roy continued as he set the picture down on the desk " I know Roy but how are you spending the holidays " jason started as he grabbed the ornament that the three of them made it was of a throne one of the types of angels they are spinning multiple hoops of eyes. " I don't know maybe spend it here with you or take lian to Oliver's for the holidays " Roy said looking at their old ornament.

( sorry for taking awhile for this I'll try to get more organized and put out more chapters soon, now to aouthers fun fact I love musicals hades town Is awesome and I love the look of the thrones they have this vibe of be not afraid mortal, )