Part 1

Chapter 1

Sharon in the core driver seat laying her head on the window looking bored as if she was forced to eat a meal that she did not like. She was the only daughter to a great tycoon Jeremiah Mwangi when it came to oil in Kenya he was the one on say. So fancy life to Sharon was normal she would attend great international schools and was the only child to her father, life was so smooth for her.

Her father on the driver seat was driving her to USIU University the university that was considered a rich kids university in Kenya, although there were some rare cases of scholarships. For the long journey they were both silent. Jeremiah had nothing to say to her daughter because a normal parents advice to her child while going to school was legible to them because the assets he got would feed his generations without running low. So securing a good future to her daughter was not a thing.

Jeremiah drove his 20 million shilling car slowly to the university gates where he stopped and due to security protocol, he gave out his details to the security guard. After the security details were picked, he drove in on speed where suddenly a woman and her son crossed where he was nearly to bump them. Because of his character of being bossy, he jumped out of his car walked to the woman and her son who paused before the car on shock.

By the look of the mother and her son, it was sure they were considered nobody in the society. Jeremiah as he walked to them he shouted, "You peasant people are so ignorant why don't you use the cross bridge?" the woman knew the school had great people so shouting may lead to her son to loss the scholarship that he had so humbly he responded, "Am sorry sir." Jeremiah was burning up at the time, he responded rudely, "What if I would bring up a scratch in my car with your tough bones if I had hit you?"

The son who was not triggered by the man's heavy words and if he would he was to lose his scholarship which he was very humble to get it he responded softly, "As sorry sir for my reckless." The man responded, "No! I cannot allow you to interact with my child in this school if you are reckless like this." After the words, he took out his phone and before making a call he added, "You will go to those publics university but not this."

But before he made a call his daughter walked out of the car and said, "Dad cool down you don't have to make a big deal out of that." Sharon who was a dad's daughter immediately she said those word they cooled down Jeremiah's temper. Her father in this whole world the only person that he believed and always stayed in her side was her daughter so whatever she ever asked her father always gave her. He said to the mother and son, "You are both lucky." The boy first glance to Sharon he paused where he felt as if his whole word had stopped; his heart was pounding at high rate. By his look, he had never seen somebody beautiful as Sharon.

His mother took him out of his fantasy world by pulling him while saying, "Let's go Onan," then she added to Sharon's father, "Thank you sir and we are so sorry." Jeremiah walked into his car and continued his journey to the administration block.

Jeremiah packed his car to the parking lot that was full of cars from parents that were admitting their students to the university. However, Jeremiah's car was expensive but by the look of the parking lot there were some parents that were in the same class with Jeremiah because there was some other expensive cars than that of Jeremiah.

But Jeremiah pride could not allow him to go and make a line like other parents as they were admitting their children, so he made a call. Within a minuet one of the lectures walked and stopped outside the car beside the driver seat where he could easily converse with him and said,

"How are you Mrs. Jeremiah?"

"Am good here is my daughter,"

The lecture turned to Sharon who was busy on her phone and said, "How are you?" Sharon still as she was facing her phone she responded, "Am good." Then the lecture turned to Jeremiah and said, "You can now follow me with her documents." Jeremiah turned to her daughter and said, "Put your pone away I want to finish this thing up because I have a meeting I have to attend." After the words, the words Jeremiah walked out of the car while saying to her, "Follow me!"