Chapter 3

At night, Sharon walked into her apartment followed by Onan. The house it was a dream house to Onan for a moment he paused to admire the house that was classy, modern and producing a sweet scent, indeed this was a lady's house and not only a lady's house but a lady that respected her gender.

Sharon was not used in street food her stomach reacted in a different way, immediately she opened the door she rushed to the toilet.

Onan his stomach was used to the street food, he slowly shut the sat on the most comfort sofa he has ever sat on and admired the house. Sharon had a bank account that her father had fully loaded it, which they used some to pay cab to home. Because Sharon's house was the nearest there is they had stopped.

After she was done in the toilet she walked back to where Onan who was still gazing at the beautiful hose. Sharon after the long day she was tired and she had trusted him. She walked to the sitting room while holding a blanket where she handed it over to him and said, "You will sleep here at the sofa, am feeling sleepy." At that time, she had worn her short nightdress that turned on Onan but he had control over his body.

After Onan took the blanket Sharon walked to the door here she locked it moved to her bedroom while saying, "Goodnight Onan." He had never heard a sweet voice like that wishing him a good night. He responded, "Good night too Sharon."

The night was going to be long for him, the rush made him spending the night on a girl that everybody in class dreamed to spend the night with her. If it were a normal guy highly he would like to move a knot higher but Onan was a wise and a patient man.

In the morning Sharon was woke up by the sweet smell that was all over her apartment. As the owner of the house, she had to be responsible for her house where she walked out of the bed to search the cause of the smell. She walked until where she found Onan in the kitchen. Onan as the first-born he had to be responsible, he used to wash cloths for his siblings and cook for them. In fact, his family members as one of the best cooks ranked him.

Onan was cooking some sweet delicious break first. Sharon never saw a man cooking this was a magical to her, where she was eagerly waiting to taste what was being prepared. As Onan was busy facing the cook Sharon with a sweet voice asked, "What are you preparing?" He faced back where he was happy to see her and asked,

"How your night?"

"Fine!"

"How are you feeling?"

"All I am feeling is hungry."

After he saw that, the stomach ache that she had the previous night was over he was happy because he wanted to show her his good food. He faced forward continue cooking to make his food more perfect where he continued the conversation by saying,

"Why do you not cook in your place?"

"How did you know that i have never cook in my place?"

"Your dishes and gas were full of dust."

"No! I eat but I never cook because I do not know to cook. I usually order food."

Sharon though she had all kitchen stuffs she never knew to cook because all her life she was being served by house girls. Onan hearing her response he exclaimed, "Why!" for once she became open again by letting out some of her family stories she responded,

"I have been mostly grown by house girls after my mother died, my father never let me cook nor even walk to the kitchen.

"You literally don't know to cook anything?"

"Yes!"

Onan shut off the cooker where his food was full cooked faced her and responded, "I never saw a house help in my home actually I was like one of them my mother every day she walked out of the house she always expected me to act as a farther to my siblings. I used to cook for them also wash the young ones and washed their clothes. This made me learn the duties that are, said to be for women actually, I became the best cook in the family. So I understand you that is not your fault Sharon."