The lost girl pt.1

One day in a police station everyone were investigating about a lost girl. It was almost 2 months since the girl lost, so everyone were discussing about that seriously. This was not the first time happening like this, there were many girls were lost and wend missing and even found dead in a horrifying way. This was not happening to teen girls like her but also girls like 4 or 5 age also got into such condition. A girl named Sophia also lost, she's only 16  years. No one could get any clue about her and everyone don't even have any clue that where the missing girls would be kept. Sophia's parents complained to the cops many times but they are very sick and tired about everything. The cops tried their best to find that girl but at last they lost hope on finding Sophia so the left this case. But still Sophia's parents hope that they could find their daughter. They went to many police station and keep on giving reports about their missing daughter as much they could. Sophia's family is just a normal middle class family. Her parents were really caring  and good parents they support her. For Sophia's parents she's the most special  piece of gem for them. Sophia is a good kind, hearted  girl,  she's such a sweet and caring person. She doesn't even hide anything with her parents. She mostly share everything with her parents.

One day, while returning home from school something happened to Sophia. The big question for Sophia's parents is "WHAT HAPPENED TO SOPHIA?" on that time her parents were thinking this only. Sophia comes to home at sharp 5 or 5:05 after the school gets over but on that day her parents waited for her till 5:30 but she still haven't arrived. They asked the school and conformed that she left the school by 4:35 pm but she haven't arrived home so they went to the police station and claimed a complaint that there daughter went missing and still haven't arrived home. From then and now it's almost 2 months but they couldn't find any single clue about her. Now Sophia's parents decided to complain about this to a boy named Shiva who's next to their house. That boy is one of a secret agent working under CBI, only that boy's mother, Sophia and Sophia's parents know about his secret work. They told him about Sophia's disappearance. He took this as his mission and started to investigate about Sophia whomever is close to her and whomever bully her in her class. Shiva first asked about Sophia to her best friend named Sishtika.

Sishtika told everything about Sophia to Shiva that how Sophia behaves in school. After Shiva enquired everyone about Sophia, he conformed that Sophia was kidnaped so, he started to search about kinaped cases. He found out that the girls whom got  kidnaped and found dead were killed in a horrifying way but to his surprise those dead bodies of  girls doesn't  have any sign of got raped so, he understood that the killer must be a serial killer or psycho killer and he also conformed that the same killer only who kidnaped and killed all those girls only kidnaped Sophia. Shiva were confused as hell and doesn't have any idea that who's doing all these? and where Sophia could be now? He started to gather more details as much as he could to find Sophia and also about the kidnaper. One day the killer killed another girl and threw her body in front of Sophia's house at night.............. 

                Hi all Author's here 😁 hope ya'll enjoy the story I'll meet ya'll in the

                 next part. See ya'll soon hehehehe😁😁

                                                    To be continued............