Chapter 1

Anshul's pov:

I was fast asleep when I heard my mom shouting my name from outside of my room but I simply ignored her as usual but after some minutes my door burst opened and it was none other than my mom looking very furious as usual she looks in the morning.
"ANSHUL WAKE UP IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR COLLEGE AND YOU ARE GONNA BE LATE"my mother yelled, causing my ears to bleed once again.

Mom I'm not in the mood right now, I yelled back.

I was in no mood to go college because I might have been up late last night watching vampire diaries but I have no regrets.
You think you have a choice, wakeup Anshul I don't have time for your rubbish right now, said my mother getting frustrated. I grumpily got up , rolled my eyes hard af and sighed in defeat.

I was kinda happy somewhat so I quickly took a shower ,brushed my teeth and got ready in my damnn outfit.
"All black duh 🖤😎"I love getting obsessed with myself cuz why not , I said with my sexy smirk and wearing my dark flatter black shades.

I went down to see  two nutella sandwiches with my coffee waiting for me at the dining table. Well I looked at my i-watch shit I'm gonna be so late on the very first day and gonna get the detention, I quickly finished my coffee and grabbed both the sandwiches while munching on it I reached till my car my beloved BMW, admiring it I quickly went inside and drove it to my college.

I parked my car and stepped outside and saw one of the top most high rated college in Mumbai,
St. Francisco College the name itself gives the chills doesn't it?

I ran inside and saw the co ordinator sitting on her desk, I went towards her and got my time'table along with my locker keys. I checked my timetable and shit it was Maths and I was 25 minutes late. I hurried towards my class and entered and everybody looked at me like I ate their last slice of pizza.
" Excuse me mr. you are late, actually very late." The teacher said lifting his eyebrows. Well no shit.
Actually sir I woke up lat-- he didn't even let me finish and said"DETENTION".
Whatever* I mumbled and went out of the class. Well done Anshul, detention on the very first day awesome( sarcasm).
I was walking in the lobby and suddenly someone took my attention
Cliffhanger*

The dark deep black eyes meeting the light brown angelic ones.
Love me like you do lah lah--
J
To be continued...