Chapter 21

The scene starts from Sairat's room.

He broke the kiss with a sound and Sai opened her eyes.

Virat - Mein bohot khush hu Sai ki tum mujhse pyaar karti ho, thank you aaj mujhe itna special feel karvane ke liye 😍

Sai cupped his face and smiles at him.

Sai - Aapne jitna bhi mere liye kiya hai uske liye thank you, aapne bhi toh mujhe mere birthday par kitna special feel karvaya tha 🥰

Seeing her smile, he smiles widely.

Virat - I love your smile

Sai - And what about me?

Virat - I love you too ❤

He nuzzles in her neck and she held his shoulders.

He runs his nose from her shoulder to her neck. She inhales sharply and closes her eyes.

He placed a kiss on her neck and her grip tightened on his shoulders. He looked up to see her reaction, she was feeling butterflies in her stomach.

Sensing no movement, she opens her eyes and smiles at Virat. He placed a kiss on her nose making her blush. ✨

Virat - You sure na?

Sai - Yes.

Virat hides his face in crook of her neck and bites a part making her moan. He slowly sucks to soothe it.

He ran his finger on her arm and entangled their fingers. Placing a small kiss on her collarbone, his hands reached towards her back making her gasp. 🔥

He removed her blouse and kisses her on the lips. Shoving his tongue inside her mouth he threw the blouse away and held her waist.

Sai broke the kiss while breathing heavily. His eyes fell on her chest and his eyes darken with desire.

Sai opens her eyes and blushed at his reaction. Virat looked at her asking for permission. Sai smiled at her husband and blinked her eyes.

He held her breasts and she arched her back. He went down to do his job and Sai clutched his hairs into tiny fists. She moaned his name and he looked up at her with a smirk.

Virat - It's just the beginning Sai, abhi toh puri raat baaki hai

Sai came over him with a jerk making his eyes go wide. She gave him a hickey on his neck while removing his shirt.

Virat - You are turning bold

Sai placed a kiss on his chest near his heart making him smile. He came over her and says.

Virat - I can't wait anymore

He removed her saree and threw it away, Sai widens her eyes.

Sai - Woh meri favorite saree thi, aise kaise phek di aapne?

Virat - Dusri laa dunga tumhe

Sai pouts and Virat removed her skirt making her nervous.

Virat - Hm already wet

He smirks at her and she blushed by looking away. He removed every clothing from her body and placed a kiss on her thighs.

Her toes curled in response, he enjoyed seeing her reaction. He went down on her and she bites her lower lip.

She moaned loudly as he was pleasuring her with his mouth. He came up after his work and smirks at her.

Virat - You are tasty (winks)

Sai - Aapko sharam nhi aati?

Virat - Nhi bilkul bhi nhi aati

He removed his boxers and Sai closed her eyes.