Chapter 11 - Sunoo's POV

"OH MY GOD, THIS ONE IS SO CUTE!"

Sunoo was trying on a bunch of clothes he found in a shop. He was having fun and enjoying the moment, after all shopping was one of his favourites activities and he wasn't alone: his crush since high school, Sunghoon, was there too, watching him and occasionally picking up jeans and sweatshirts for himself. 

"Yeah, it's not that bad."

~Doesn't he notice that his total disinteress could be read from here to Jamaica??? Can't he at least try to look like he's having a little bit of fun? Tsk, now I'm calling Jungwon, let's see what happened to this man.~

"Could you excuse me a second? I have to call my mum, she told me she wanted me to call her at 5 PM." said him, smiling apologetically.

"Sure, no worries, do. I'll search for a bathroom."

"Ok! I'll wait for you here."

Sunghoon made his way to the toilet and Sunoo didn't waste his time to dial Jungwon.

-"Hey Sunoo hyung, something wrong?"

"I wanted to ask YOU the same question. What's wrong with Sunghoon? Looks like I'm making him watch Arcadia or something."

-"Yeah, I thought he would feel better... it's nothing anyways, we've been through some friendship problems so yeah."

"Spill. The. Tea."

-"Ugh, you're such a nosy. Basically we're having someeeeee misunderstandings? with Heeseung hyung. He seems to be too busy to talk or hang out with us and we don't see him in the corridors either."

"Damn, that's sad! And why is Sunghoon like this?"

-"They kind of... fought on the phone before you came to the arcades. Nothing much actually, I mean, Sunghoon got upset at Heeseung's behaviour and Hee hyung kept saying he was busy and to catch up on Sunday. According to him we will discuss the details later."

"This sounds bad. Are you sure you want Sunghoon and Heeseung to meet on Sunday? It's not that far and I swear, Sunghoon hyung looks about to cry his nerves out. He may need some time to chill out before facing the situation."

-"I'll think about it. So you're suggesting to talk to Heeseung hyung before Sunghoon?"

"It might be better for the three of you."

-"Could you do me a favour?"

"Of course, you know you can rely on me."

-"Keep Sunghoon distracted as much as you can. Not forever, but since you're the only other person I know that knows him a part of Heeseung, you're the only one I can ask this to."

Sunoo sighed. Was this right? Sunghoon was clearly burden and staying with him wouldn't help him unwind. But if it was for Jungwon, his best friend, he would have done everything he could.

"Sure! Trust me, he will forget his name even! Now I gotta go, he is coming back this way- Ok mum, sure, I'll be there before 7 PM. Bye!"

Sunoo hung up as fast as he saw Sunghoon approaching him from the mirror and put his phone back into his pocket, facing the latter that had just arrived. He smiled to him and he saw the other forcing a smile too. How he wished he could make him crazy the way Sunghoon did to him whenever he smiled. But he knew he couldn't, not now nor never. Hope fading more and more as days passed.

"Hey, what about visiting Gaeul?  I miss her so much! Haven't seen her in a while."

"You mean coming over to my house?"

"Yeah, why not? I've already been there more than once. We'll find something to do there!"

Sunoo could feel the other tense up and his expression showed that he wasn't gleeful about him going to his house. But he had made a promise to Jungwon and he wanted to keep his word.