iDo Party With Victorious

School ended as Carly, Freddie, and Sam arrived back to Shay's apartment.

"I don't know. I just feel bad for the weeds."

"Weeds are nothing but green losers."

"Well, maybe weeds are just, like, you know, homeless plants looking for a lawn to call their own."

"Right. And who are we to judge which plants have more of a right to..."

The minute they entered Carly stopped speaking as they see Spencer holding on to two radios.

"I know. This looks unusual."

"I'm gonna go open a can of something and eat it." Sam then headed to the kitchen to find something to eat.

"What is that?"

"I was at the junkyard and I found a bunch of old radios, so I made them into this sculpture. I call it potatio radio."

"Why?"

"I was squeezing a potato when I thought of it."

"Well, I love radios and potatios." Carly said as she patted Spencer's head.

"Aw."

"So your part of the sculpture?"

"Nah. I just ran out of clamps so I gotta hold these together 'til the glue dries."

"Ah." Sam said eating a can of pie filling.

"You're eating a can of pie filling?"

"It's all I've got."

"Which is why I'm gonna make you your favorite kind of sandwich."

"Large?"

"Uh-huh. Spencer, Freddie, how does a big glass of lemonade sound?"

"Pleasant?"

"Lee-moan."

"Okay, everybody. Just give me five minutes." Carly said as she went to the kitchen to get lemonade while whistling.

"Is it possible that's she's in too good a mood?"

"It's like she's oozing happy."

"Kinda like my mom was taking those "special vitamins "." Sam said as a knock on the door, and Freddie's mom enters.

"Skoozie, but I need Freddie."

"Freddie hates you."

"I don't "hate" her."

Carly then walked up to Mrs. Benson with a glass of lemonade.

"Lemonade?"

"Oh thank you."

Carly then gave Ms. Benson the glass of lemonade.