THE RESOLUTION

The feeling was beautiful.
A beautiful thing is eternal which never declines or fades.
A beautiful thing resembles shady shelter comprising of sweet dreams and relaxation.

As the days grew up, this all disappeared, dont know where. We weren't seeing ourselves much.
Gradually, our  intense eye contacts, eye gazing and turning red, which had my life in it, all just vanished. 
Wanna go and search in which corner of the world it went and bring back our beguiling moments again.!

The last year, XI standard, I decided couragely to made a word with him and know actually what is it..!?
He genuinely likes me or it was just my bullshit overthinking. "My heart always told he is the one..."

I sent a friend request, texted him and detailed what all I feel. I still remember, he said, "I like you too dear", but cant be in relationship". ''yeah'' of his devoted love for studies. It felt angry for a moment, likes someone truly other than me!!

"Whyyy"!!!!

Yeah studies are important. But not this much...hehe.
I became like kiddo. "I should be the one whom he should focus". "I shall be the first priority not her!!"
This had the turning point in my life. My all thoughts, all dreams chomp, was if taking a good dream and someone woke up and it break.
"Okay, no problem", I replied.

Now it has been one year....
Still waiting with a restless feeling.
All is have faith something good will happen..