Past people reaction

Me: *Snaps fingers*
*Madara, Izuna, Tajima, Mito, Butsuma, Hashirama, Tobirama, Tsukyomi (Senju's brother's mother), and Azamaru (Grandma and Uchiha's brother's mothers) appeared*
Me: Hello!
Tajima: *Activates his Sharingan* Who the **** are?!
Me: I'm no harm, and I'm a friendly neighbor of yours~ Joke, I'm indeed no harm to you. You will just react.
Butsuma: And what we will react?
*Tajima deactivates his Sharingan*
Tsukyomi: I hope something that will not use our time.
Butsuma: And I thought you were dead... *Looks at Tukyomi with disgust*
*Tajima ran faster than Minato to his wife*
Me: Alright, just, get your places!
*Butsuma and Tsukyomi sit in separate places*
Me: Alright, you will react to Naruko!
Mada and Izu: 'Who is that?'

 *Looks at Tukyomi with disgust**Tajima ran faster than Minato to his wife*Me: Alright, just, get your places!*Butsuma and Tsukyomi sit in separate places*Me: Alright, you will react to Naruko!Mada and Izu: 'Who is that?'

Butsuma: I have a feeling it's a mirror showing you another gender...
Everyone- Tsukyomi and Tobirama: Same here...

*Everyone struggles with fear- Women*Mito: I wanna adopt her!Hashirama: Say, secret girl, does she have any Uzumaki genes

Mito: I wanna adopt her!
Hashirama: Say, secret girl, does she have any Uzumaki genes...? *Still struggles*
Me: She is half-blood. She has some gees from her father, but her mother is a full-blooded Uzumaki.
Tajima: 'Blonde one? I saw a few Uzumaki when I was fighting Senju, but, they are known for their red hair....'
Me: Um, this will be the last thing to react and then you can stay here for the next things to react.

*Everyone's eyes widen with shock*Hashirama: Does she has a lung problem?! Me: Kind of, the illness has with lungs, and with the brain

Hashirama: Does she has a lung problem?!
Me: Kind of, the illness has with lungs, and with the brain. If to think medically, so by the brain we can move our body, by her illness she can just suddenly become paralyzed...
*Everyone's eyes widen even more*
*Hashirama has tears in his eyes*
Me: This is the last reaction, you are free...