Should I confess

JIMIN'S POV

Well From yesterday night I was thinking about a thing I couldn't even sleep.

The alarm rang and I got up and did my morning routine and selected outfit got ready to go to collage. Today I was very busy thinking about the same thing.

Whole time through collage I was silent I guess hyungs didn't noticed it.

Taehyung: hey Jimin I saw you throughout the whole collage time you didn't even say a thing is something bothering you??? is it about your work or studies you know we can always help you or is it about y/n-

I didn't let him complete the sentence and went from there and left him dumfounded.

I was so busy thinking that didn't even understood that when I reached my work place.

time skip after his work ends

I came home

I love cozy living rooms so I decorated my living room as one

I was thinking so hard hat I slept while thinking and I didn't even understood.

Then I went to the collage I think hyungs are really worried about me.

But after collage and work I called Tae to my house and he gladly came.

Taehyung: Jimin I was so worried about you are you mad? you should have told us what's going on your mind you y/n was worried sick to day she was gonna come here but heard that you called me so she didn't.

Jimin: it's better she didn't came.

Taehyung: huh what are you saying Jimin don't you love her?

Jimin: no Tae I was thinking about her and you know couldn't tell her that.

Taehyung: 'okay' he said in a teasing tone.

Jimin: yahhh don't tease me Tae.

Taehyung: okay Romeo tell me the thing.

Jimin: Tae I was thinking to confess her should I confess to her.

Taehyung: oowo after a long time you are ready et do the preparations you are gonna confess to her tomorrow I'll tell to everyone we will start preparations from now.

Jimin: yahh its just that i am gonna propose her we don't know if she is even gonna say yes.

Taehyung: she would Jimin don't stress your self...wait don't tell me that you were thinking of her rejection the whole time Jimin.

Jimin: yeah I nodded and said while looking down as I was embarrassed.

Taehyung: Jiminie Pabo he said while running out like a kid.

He was right I shouldn't worry about what would happen

what do you guys think will y/n accept Jimin or not???

LET'S SEE IN NEXT CHAPTER