Lonely One

The Proluge

It was Saturday, rainy, cold, and wet. I was shivering and walking to my house. It was a small town and most girls were nasty and dangerous, but I wasn't one of them. When I arrived at my house, I opened the door and walked in. Things were getting stranger, I heard a noise down the hall. "hello?" i asked, but there was no answer. i walked slowly towards the hallway where the strange noise was coming from. I nervously poked my head through the doorway and i screamed, while Gwynne did too. "what are you doing here?" i asked. "sorry, i was just grabbing my bag I left here but i couldnt find it," Gwynne said. "oh that i put it in the closet," I said, pointing towards the closet. Gwynne laughed and shook her head while casually walking to the closet. When Gwynne opened the closet she looked in the closet confused. "Um Chessa?" Gwynne replied rather angerly. " What?" I walked toward Gwynne confused on why she was angry. "My bag isnt in here. Were is it?!" Gwynne demanded. " I...I swear, it was right...there..." I stuttered confused.  " Yeah, well its not there. bring it to me Monday." Gwynne stormed out of the room. I scratched my head rather confused. I rapidly ran around my room looking for where it could be.