"Heartless"

10000 words 😳

10000 words 😳

“PERFECT”I sighed letting out a deep breath and stared at my reflection on the mirror, it’s my first day at work, and of course I have to look perfect and formal, I glanced at my hairs tied in a bun it took me 2 hours to make it, no –no my hairs are not long, it took 2 hours coz firstly am not a professional and secondly from some or other side it looks messy , so in place of putting pins I opened my hairs and tie it properly ,coz I hate pins…….

Anyways first let me introduce myself, Hi….myself Nandini Murthy am 25 years old, just completed my MBA,6 months back and now am all set to work in new IT company NextTech as senior accountant am so so excited, not coz of that it’s my first day in there but coz ….coz*meesh …takes deep breath*The CEO of the company is Manik Malhotra , the greek god, Oh my!!! his name is enough to make me blush, he is so cute, hot and cold…….

His body is hot , but his behaviour is cold , but still that will not change the fact that I have a crush on him, since he came to my college as acheif guest and I greeted him with a bouquet ,OUR HANDS GOT BRUSHED!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck I still remember ,the best day of my life, when I stood beside him during the whole 6 hours show,I glanced at my hand and bought it near my cheek pressing it against my cheek,sighing dreamily I remember about him, he is the best.

“Nandu …akka you are getting late”my dadi shouted from downstairs bringing me out of the lala land in which I was dreaming about Manik Malhotra marrying me.

What?don’t stare at me like that, haven’t you read any of fictions the “employee and boss”love stories.

Yeah yeah am too a wattpad reader but not like you guys ,am shudh sanskari girls who never read any unholy smut books, I to don’t even know what is BDSM, I haven’t read the sugar daddy stuffs , and not even those hot step make outs on the kitchen slab or dining tables …

Uhmm wait I guess I spoke too much don’t look at me like that guys, I didn’t it was my friend who made me read all that……..

“Nandu!!!!!”ok thanks bye amms is calling …..see you guys!!!!!!

I rushed downstairs and stuffed the apple which I took from the fruit basket into my bag.

And rushed towards the door….”Nandu”my steps halted as I heard my amms, I bit my tongue and turned towards her only to find her glaring at me….uhh huhhh ….Nandini you are dead!!!!!

“Who will eat the breakfast?”she asked, crossing her arms in front of her chest, I narrowed my eyes at her nervously.

“Uhh you?”I asked squinching my eyebrows nervous as hell,

Her eyesballs grew big as if they are ready to pop out of the sockets when she glared at me…”uhmmm me …of course me….mere alawa kon khayega”I covered up immediately chuckling nervously.