Closing Eyes.

It had been about a week since Bonnie left Woody at the carnival.

Woody and Bo sat near the antique shop.

Woody waiting, he wasn't entirely sure why exactly.

He seemed to be pretty content with staying with Bo and the lost toys for a little longer then planned.

Yet, he still had a longing to reunite with his friends.

It wasn't long before he remembered the two had been talking for a little while now.

"Are you alright, Woody?" Bo asked him.

"Mhm." He nodded.

Woody couldn't really pinpoint what he felt about the whole situation.

He wasn't too happy or excited, but he also wasn't exactly upset or miserable either.

He and Bo continued their conversation, freezing when a human walked by.

The days slowly got more repetitive, Woody and Bo would end up finding another lost toy, help them find someone that may love them as much as Andy loved Woody. And then go by the antique shop, and talk.

Woody may have gotten tired of their daily routine, but he enjoyed every ending of every day.

It usually meant that Bo and Woody would get to catch up.

But recently, their conversations had grown shorter and the silence following after lasted longer.

Maybe it was just the awkwardness they had, not seeing each other for 10 years, now with each other every hour of the day.

Woody wanted to talk about more in regards to what happened after she left, but, he pretty much told her everything interesting.

The sun had finally set, Woody and Bo got ready to leave and join the other lost toys.