Narrator comes over

Juicy and Eddie were kissing, when, Narrator walks in.
"Uhh, Eddie? Juicy?" Narrator says.
"Uh, uhm, hi Narrator.. yeah, long story short, me and Juicy are gay." Eddie says.
"Yeah..." Juicy says while pulling way from Eddie.
Juicy and Eddie explain what happened. They took 20 minutes explaining it to Narrator, after a while, he understood. All though, Narrator was thinking it was kinda weird, but, he was happy for them!
"Hey boys, should we film a video?" Eddie says.
"Sure, baby." Juicy says in a flirty voice.
"Yeah, yeah, lovebirds." Narrator says.
"Hey boys.." A voice says.
"Huh?" Juicy says.
"SURPRISE!" Josh and Mully scream.
"AHHHH!" Juicy says holding onto Eddie.
"You can let go babe, it's just Mully and Josh." Eddie says.
"Why'd you call him babe? WAIT! Are you guys fruity?" Mully says.
"Yeah, basically." Eddie says.
"Yup!" Narrator says.
"Boys, can we film a video please?" Juicy says weirded out.
They end of filming a food review video, and a vlog about them going to a party. Josh and Mully get drunk, and they end up talking... not just talking.
"Hey handsome." Mully says.
"Oh, hey hottie. You wanna hangout?" Josh says flirting.
"Yeah..." Mully says, grabbing Josh's chin lovingly.
Mully grabs Josh and pulls him into a kiss, and Josh closes his eyes and kisses back. They kiss for 5 seconds straight.
"SORRY!" Mully says.
"Don't worry, I liked it." Josh says.
The rest of the party Juicy and Eddie kissed a lot, and Josh and Mully kissed a lot. While they are kissing, Narrator is trying to find a girlfriend... maybe even a boyfriend? He's trying his best to act cool, his voice is attracting a lot of spoiled brats. Because of how deep it is, but he quickly switches to a different voice. He's looking for a real one, not one with him because of his voice.