😳💢 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2🤨🤪

"H-Hilichurl-kun! what are you doing here?!" Aki said in surprised seeing his friend to be at a cafe swamp "Mi work zido eleka! (I work here now!)" the hilichurl said happily "Well that's great that you finally found a job" Aki replied smiling at the hilichurl looking around only to see a certain female in one of the tables.

 "Amane... What the fuck is she doing here I thought she was at work?" Aki asked the hilichurl but the female heard his question and answered for him instead "Im a regular here! and I also heard that a certain fatui come here's often hehehhe...." She said "You are weird" Aki said in disgust jokingly.

 "Says the one who tried to flirt with Shrek in our highschool and ended up failing and marrying the salty emo black haired boy named levi" She huffed pouting "But speaking of salty emo boy levi how are you guys?" She asked slightly curious "We.. we broke up..." Aki managed to say without crying "OH THAT BITCH EMO BOY ME AND HILICHURL-CHAN WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!!!" The girl yelled jumping along with the hilichurl "N-no you guys don't have too" Aki said "We are your friends! well I'm the friend idk what you think of hilichurl-chan maybe a friend or a lover a crush? idk-" She said "S-Shut up!!!" Aki yelled in embarrassment it was really nice to have great friends huh he thought.