CHAPTER 10' Speechless

"Hop up" Jungkook looked at you.

"What?"

"We're leaving, what else?" He replied, his hands now wrapped around your arms as he pulled you close. "You can't walk yet, You have to hop behind me so I can carry you and still be able to kill Revenants"

"Why on you?" The man raised an eyebrow, his eyes judging your judging face.

"Y/n, just listen, please? We don't have time for this." Your hand gripped the hem of your leather jacket while your teeth nibbled with your lower lip, clearly unable to speak because of hesitancy. "Oh please, for the love of god"

He turned his back at you before crouching, His hands immediately gripping your hips and pulled you over to have your front against his back and lean on him. "Wrap your arms around my neck or else I'd really be throwing you as far as possible and as painful as possible"

Why am I speechless? Why?

"You, Nambrook was it? No nevermind, Just help Jin and bring a few bags." and you all departed with troubled faces. "Stay behind us, Namjude, and keep Y/n covered"

"Namjude? Wtf?" Your face scrunches in disgust, thinking about how awful it would be if that was actually Namjoon's name and not Namjoon. You were still having a crisis on Jungkook's back because he just smells so heavenly, but before you knew it, the door was forcefully opened by the oldest.

"Holy–"

It's actually a real deal. You're in the middle of a massive fire, inside a burning cabin. You don't know why you're this shocked, but maybe because when Jin said Fire, you thought it was just the kitchen or another room in the cabin. However, this ain't a simple and small fire because the whole damn cabin is in flames.

I must've accidentally ignored the fact that we're in a wooden cabin.

"We have to get out! There is a back door beside the kitchen, we're going to head there! Watch out!" You can feel the vibrations from his body as he shouts, his arms extended as he pointed his crossbow towards a running Revenant. "Hold on tight, Y/n."

You cannot really see Namjoon at the back, but by his grunts and the sound of his bat, you know there are revenants attacking him. On the other hand Jin's tackling a Revenant on the ground just beside a burning cabinet.

You can feel the heat against your body, and you sweat. It feels like you're inside of an oven, Every layer of your skin burning. A groan was released from the man you're clinging onto, Your body swayed with his movements every time he swung his crossbow and hit a Revenant with its sharp end.

I won't just watch this. No.

Before even reconsidering, with only the thought of your friends struggling, you let go of your hold and jumped off of the black-headed man only to release a small shout because your ankle hit the ground. "Y/n! I said hold onto me–"

But before he can even react, you pulled a glock from a strap on his hips and aimed for a Revenant behind him. He didn't flinch at the thunderous sound at all, he just looked at you, Furious. "Now's not the time to be stubborn–"

"Just kill! goddamnit, Jungkook!" And you pushed him out of the way, Making Revenants fall on their knees by shooting their foreheads. Jungkook stood there, fascinated but worried at the same time. He looked down on your injured ankle cover in thick combat shoes, closed his eyes in frustration, and released a heavy sigh and a curse.

"Fuck, Just fuck"

"Namjoon! Clear the way towards the exit!" Jin's shout was followed by a thunderous thud from upstairs and another loud noise caused by the falling cabinet on top of the sink in the kitchen.

You anxiously looked up, worried that the flooring of the second floor would fall. "We have to get out, we only have a few minutes before the ceiling collapses--"

"Then just kill" The black-headed man replied to your statement, cold and thrilling, his eyes bore into yours for a moment and you witnessed it illustrate and portray anger before he turned around and shot.

That simple gesture from him confused you. At some point, it scared you because he almost looked like he could kill with just a snap of his fingers. Something that he possesses just intimidates you in lots and lots of different ways. Shockingly– Impossible actually, you're scared he's mad at you.

"There are more coming, if the horde's just nearby they must be running towards here now." The tallest man stated, he can almost feel his arms weakening every time he uses his strength to sway his bat and hit.

"Jungkook, go bring Y/n outside, we will handle the Revenants and follow closely" Jungkook looked at the oldest and quickly turned towards you. His arms snaked around your waist and his breath fanned over your bare skin. "Hide in the bush nearby, we will just exit, lock the door, and find you. Go go go!"

"Alright, here goes everything" He carries you bridal style and marches towards the back door. You were already near, but a burning wood that was supporting the ceiling fell right in front of you. Although Jungkook was quick enough to turn around and miss, the end of the wood still hit his shoulder, causing him to release a shout of agony.

"Jungkook!"

"I'm fine--urgh! I have to get you out, now!" He said, once again turning around to finally exit the burning cabin. All he needs to do now is to pass the burning door and door frame, and jump over the burning lower wooden partition of it. "Okay, hold on tight"

I never wished to pass a portal of fire!

You shut your eyes close and hid your face on his buffed chest. For a moment you felt the hotness of the flames fanning against your skin, and then followed right after is the cold breeze of the air. "It's alright now, It's alright. We got out. I just have to find a place to hide you, and I'll help them inside"

"Save them" Your immediate response caught him off guard, but he still nodded and started to enter the forest. His mind drifted towards the possibilities of an awful outcome. Especially the reason behind the massive fire.

"You'll be safe here behind this huge tree, Just keep this with you..." A fresh looking ax greeted your eyes as he handed it to you "... Just keep silent, do you understand?"

You gave him a nod and a two, Hands gripping the ax tightly before you felt his hands softly fix your hair and then fell down to caress your cheek. Eyes are low-key looking for any wounds or bruises in your face. "Stay here, Stay safe, and do not be so fucking stubborn"

Again, why am I speechless?!

"Hands in the air, Don't move or we'll shoot"

Huh?