The Death Of Jonah Magnus

(GORE WARNING! Also Maikol is my friend's oc not Michael distortion.)

Jonah Magnus has never not been able to see something coming. He knew everything, and took too much pride in that! His knowledge of anything and everything was what gave him joy. Not even his first marriage with Peter made him that happy.

Maikol, however, wouldn't put the words 'happy' and 'Jonah in the same sentence unless it's, 'I'm happy that Jonah is dead.' He had a plan.

Jonah couldn't see Maikol, he assumed it was because Maikol was a Spiral, but it made him quite curious and the fact he can't know makes it worse. The burning need for knowledge pricking at the back of his head on a constant basis.

Maikol knew this, not why, but he knew that Jonah couldn't and Jonah's discomfort in that brought Maikol great joy... and an idea. More of a premeditated murder but that's besides the point.

This is why Jonah immediately knew it was Maikol at his door when someone knocked and he didn't see it coming. No one was supposed to be here. The institute closed long ago he only thought Jon was in...

"Come in Maikol." Jonah says dryly.

"Sorry to disappoint Elias but I'm not my assistant." Jon says as he opens the door with his free hand, the other full of paperwork.

Jonah didn't understand. Jon looked confused as well but quickly went back to not caring as he set the paperwork down on Jonah's desk and walked out.

The 200 year old's office goes back to practically silence until the door is thrown open.

"WHAT IN THE BLOOD HE-" Jonah is interrupted by Maikol jumping him.

All Maikol could think about was killing Jonah. As he tackles the man to the floor Maikol drops the pipe, before he can grab it again Jonah punches him in the nose and it starts to bleed. Maikol holds his nose in pain giving Jonah the chance to run.

As Jonah fiddles with the lock he notices the cassette player spawn in. He has no time to do anything to it as Maikol starts to recover from the punch. He throws the door open and runs.

Maikol gets up moving his broken nose back into place and grabbing the pipe. As he walks to the door he looks at the cassette player in disgust.

"SPIDER," is all that escapes the distortion's mouth before he steps on the cassette player, breaking it and supposedly the tape.

Jonah quietly closes the door of the staircase down to the archives. As he runs Jonah begs for his God's help, for something, anything to save him. Jonah didn't want to die! But he heard nothing...

THE EYE IS CURIOUS

The light on in Jonathan's office gives Jonah hope, false hope, he realizes as he is met with an empty room.

Had The Eye forsaken him? Yes. His God had left him just like so many others for knowledge...

Jonah realizes he is screwed when Maikol's horrible laughter fills the room. The fear sets in his mind as the door slowly opens. There is no out this time and Jonah knows that as another cassette player spawns next to him on the desk.

"The Mother of Puppets requests to bear witness to your death. What do you think Jonah?" Maikol asks the man, only to get no response. "So be it..." Maikol raises the pipe above his head and swings it down hitting Jonah square in the face. He immediately falls, barely still conscious.

The End feasts off Jonah as the blood drips from his face. He starts to choke on the metallic liquid in his mouth being two weak to cough it up. Jonah loses his will to stay awake as Maikol hits him with the pipe again.

After Jonah's face was covered in blood, almost indistinguishable from ground beef. Maikol drops the pipe next to Jonah's head and digs his hand into Jonah's left eye. Taking the thing from his skull then moving to the other eye.

"Can't have you coming back Jonah..." Maikol says taking both of Jonah's eyes in his hands and crushing them.

The eyeless, long dead, corpse visibility winces at this action as if a final death.

The End and The Hunt no longer watch, they have been fed. But as two fears leave another joins, The flesh requires a snack...

Maikol knows this and indulges the fear, quickly snapping Jonah's neck. Then taking his left arm and snapping his elbow backwards. Maikol is happy to desecrate Jonah's corpse as his hatred for this monster is rooted deep in him. Not for his God, but Jonah himself.

Maikol notices the lighter in Jon's desk and says "Might as well." Then takes the gold web designed lighter and holds it to Jonah's hair, quickly setting a light.

Maikol, however, won't be able to see the results of his handy work as he hears footsteps. The distortion summons his doors then leaves taking the cassette with him as Jonah burns.

Martin screams as he sees the corpse of his boss burning on the floor. He grabs a fire extinguisher and quickly puts out the fire. Martin has to stop himself from puking as he notices Jonah's eyes were gouged out...

THE EYE HAS BEEN FED