Chapter 6: Awkward

The next day, Tiffany was waiting for Tim to come to the library but he was late. Tiffany then began to grow very impatient because she hated people being late. She had always thought that being late was for the imperfect people. She was never late.

Meanwhile Tim was running down the hallway with some books in his arms and his backpack slightly open. While Tim was rushing to get to the library, he quickly dropped off his backpack at his locker. When Tim was about to close his locker and run off, he accidentally bumped into a girl but quickly caught her in his arms.

"Wow...are you ok?" asked Tim in a worried voice. "Y-yes I-I'm fine" said the girl as she tucked her hair behind her ear. "I-I'm Rachel by the way" said the girl as she hugged her books against her chest. "Nice to meet you Rachel but I really gotta go BYE!" said Tim as he ran in the hall. Tim felt bad for bumping into her, but he thought she seemed sweet.

Rachel continued to stare at Tim as he ran off into the distance and towards the library. "That boy is mine..." said Rachel as she gave a creepy smile. Rachel knew she had a new boy to be obsessed with.

Tim then kept running after the whole Rachel incident. Knowing Tiffany would be mad if he was more than 20 minutes late. When he got to the library, he continued to run. Completely forgetting about the 'no running' sign at the front of the library.

Soon, Tim saw Tiffany and quickly continued to run towards her with his hands full of books. From a distance, Tiffany frowned but then saw that his shoelace was untied. If you didn't know, Tim is very clumsy. So when Tim took another step, he tripped on his shoelace and accidentally wrapped his arms around Tiffany for balance which made them look like they were about to kiss.

Tim turned beet red and Tiffany just shoved him away. "You idiot! Are you TRYING to KISS ME?!" asked Tiffany angrily as she dusted herself with her hands. "N-no no! Of course not Tiff!" said Tim with his face still very red. "Ew and don't call me "Tiff" you imperfect ninny! Only my friends call me that! And YOU are NOT my friend." said Tiffany as she began to walk towards their table.

Tim sighed with a bit of anger then getting on one knee to tie his shoelace, since he knew he didn't wanna trip again. Tiffany saw that he was being a too slow to tie his shoelace so she pulled his hair.

Tim gave a loud yelp which caused him to grabbed his hair in pain. "OWW WHAT WAS THAT FOR, TIFFANY?!" asked Tim while getting up from the floor again with an angry frown on his face. "Oh I just did that for fun" said Tiffany as she flipped her ponytail and walked towards table 5.

As Tim and Tiffany began working on the project, Tim was gonna grab the scissors to do a cutout but Tiffany was also gonna cut something out. At the same time, they both reached for the scissors which led them to hold hands.

Tiffany felt Tim's hand touch hers which caused her to frown. Angrily she slapped his hand away and glared at him. "Ugh! Why did you do that!?" She asked angrily. "It wasn't my fault, Tiffany! We just both reached for the scissors at the same time without noticing! It's none of our faults!" Tim replied as a small frown began to form on his eyebrows due to frustration.

Tim was truly trying his best not to make her mad. Tiffany continued to cross her arms with anger in her face and then sighed. "Actually, I'm not in the mood to work with someone imperfect at the moment." said Tiffany as she began to put her stuff away in her messenger bag. Tim didn't say anything at the moment, he just stayed quiet.

Tim felt like the worst partner ever.