BM:GP : The Dark Plague

We all remember the shadowbolts from Equestria Girls, right?
Yeah, I know that's why I made this page.

Say hello to the two-faced, sly, verbally abusive twats. The Shadowbolts!!!!!!

.....in my fan-art version

Here's how it goes, Sour Sweet and her friends went to the library because they are bored, suddenly, found a lost book that was called the  Salem Almanac. After inadvertently read the notes, the Shadowbolts are cursed with dark magic. Instead of finding a way to undo the curse; the girls rethink otherwise.

 Instead of finding a way to undo the curse; the girls rethink otherwise

Meet the lovely but nasty, bullish Sour Sweet as Hurricane Ruthless

With her innocent freckly facade, Sour Sweet is the schemer of the group. Sour Sweet was Twilight Sparkle's old classmate and bully at the previous school Crystal Prep Academy. Hearing that Twilight and Shining Armour were moving to NYC, Sour Sweet triumphs that her hated classmate is gone. But not for long when she and her school are playing against Roosevelt High and grudgingly unites the nerdy girl and then later was defeat by Twilight from an obstacle course. Humiliated, the sore loser Sour Sweet will have her revenge on her 'archenemy'.

When she and her friends gain magical powers from the book, the girl group transforms as the Dark Plague!!

Sour Sweet becomes Hurricane Ruthless who wears a double rain coat and rain boots. Her paraphernalia is a parasol. Like Kid Thunder, she has the ability to control the weather but unlike Kid Thunder she manipulated the power to her own advantage.

Doll-face aka Sugarcoat

The silent and coldest member of the Dark Plague

By day, Sugarcoat guise as a donut girl at the broadcasting studio, everybody sees her as a weird, dissing, rude and deadpanned teenager. By night, Sugarcoat forms as the cold shoulder, Tim Burton-inspired villainess Doll-face.

Sugarcoat has Voodoo Magic. She can control people by stealing their belongings, mimicking their voices after when she hears what they've sound like, create imposters with mandrakes and uses her cross brace to manipulate the once they're attached.

Disband from the group, Doll-face is hired by any boss mafia and taken the job as an assassin. She uses her powers to kill people by murdering each other till they lose blood and conscious. Her main target is Applejack, all because she knew about her latest secret. Doll-face is the enemy of Black Hood as he saves his crush from the enemy.

Despite as a fashionista, the pompous   and fancy girl Sunny Flare thinks dirt is  so the rage right now

Disgusted of gaining the power to grow horrid plants, however, Sunny begins to develop a liking of gardening and causing utter chaos.

Sunny Flare aka Farmer Decay has the power to create, interact and controls biorganism plants as she helped them grow bigger, stronger and dangerous. Farmer Decay is knowledgeable to science, especially botany. She can also spread disease to all fruits and vegetables causing them to rot and lace food with poisonous chemicals. Her weapons are a rake (for murdering) and a shovel (for burying someone).

Learning that Twilight has a boyfriend, Farmer Decay tries to take Leo hostage but kidnaps Donnie, whom she thought is the person she's looking for. Farmer Decay injects Donnie with a serum that cursed him into a mutant plant-like monster.

 Farmer Decay injects Donnie with a serum that cursed him into a mutant plant-like monster

Lastly, the fun one of the group is Lemon Zest.

Lemon Zest is a free-spirited, coyly, and hyperactive teenage tomboy and antagonist. As Candielicous, Lemon disagrees of dressing up as a maid-like girly girl but what choice does she have.

When she was cursed of making candy and baking cakes, Candielicous can make gingerbread men to do her bidding, fruity pies to explode, a simple candy that can make the victim to eat more of her dessert until he/she died of gluttony and diabetes. After the victim is dead, she took their blood and store them in her cellar so she can add them in the recipe, as a 'secret ingredient'.

Candielicous bakes an army of misshapen cakes into monsters and sweet drinks that contains of morphing someone's skin into candy.
Candielicous is an arch-rival of Wendy Wonka (Pinkie Pie Vs Lemon Zest).

In the end, Unfortunately, for these chicks, they were cured by Midnight Mage's reform spells, so then the Shadowbolts are arrested for their crimes and that the season of the witches is over.

Trivia:

Unlike from MLP EG, the girls (minus Indigo Zap) have become witches.

Farmer Decay is a spoof and parody of Poison Ivy

Hurricane Ruthless is a female version and parody of Weather Witch.

The Dark Plague are mostly similar to every typical witches: Candy Witch, Garden Witch and Voodoo Witch or Witch Doctor.

Doll-face has three minions named Dummy (ventriloquist puppet), Stitches (ragdoll), Pinhead (marionette)

Running gag: in numerous times, the Dark Plague always mistook all the guys, whose pining for Midnight Mage, for Leonardo as her boyfriend.

NOTE: I could add Indigo Zap but she's exclude in the group during the Dance Magic, sorry to say, she'll have to be a parody of Black Widow or Mercy Graves.

NO MEAN COMMENTS YOU JERKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOILERS: Lincoln Loud is next.....

MLP EG belongs to Hasbro
Art belongs to me