Compiled Memes/Short Story/Whatever you want to name it

1. Today I have been rewarded as "Most Hardworking Employee of the Month". All I did was download series from illegal sites at night and watch them during daytime on my work laptop while teams application was running in background.

2. My office have this internal interview process to get assigned to projects else you can still be on bench. They really think I don't enjoy being on bench.

3. I love the way you go around my waist covering my legs and warming my arms. Let the morning light hit our faces, lets not stop making love to each other, lets not lose the grip of each other, promise me that you both wont leave me. The perfect threesome: me, bed and the blanket

4. My office mates believe I am a hybrid of multiple humans, because I have already killed 5-6 of my grandparents for the mere purpose of taking leave.

5. Not sure how people find love at workplaces. The very first thought I have when I enter my office is, where in India has this mass production of dumb people.

6. When I say to people that I am from Kerala, people are like 'Tere shaadi mein kerala ghumne ayege'('I will tour kerala while I am there for your marriage'). I don't know really how should I tell them that they did not even make it to the guest list of my imaginary wedding.

7. Life is boring but the thought of many food items that I have not even tried, that's what makes my life worth living.

8. Apologies to people, whom I congratulated for posting a picture with a stick. At this point, I could not make out whether you are holding pregnancy result stick or covid positive swab result stick.

9. Becoming someone else's Santa is too mainstream, so become your own Christmas tree and decorate yourself.

Happy reading! :)