Her First

Michelle Anne Lee. A smart, rich, quite a b*tch but kind at the same time girl who is famous in her school for being smart and having the face every girl wants and every boy falls for. She has a simple and happy life until she met someone that will make her life more fun as ever and will make her experience many 'first's' in her life.

Will she have the best life that every girl dreamed of or is it the other way around?

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is the unedited version of "Her First" so please excuse the wrong grammar and spelling.

This story contains profanity and explicit content that contains self harm and mental health which may trigger some of you.

Author's Note:
Hi! This is my first time writing a story ever here on wattpad and to tell you the truth, I'm actually scared to even publish this story but when I come to think of it, I realized, what's the purpose of writing (and continuously writing) this story if I'm not going to publish it anyway? I just hope that you guys will enjoy this story and I will say this as early as now, I apologize if there are incorrect grammars and spelling and some "meh" parts of the story. Again, I'm just starting and I hope you guys will understand that hehe. Enough of this, enjoy the story and I also apologize if it has slow updates. I'm still working on the plot of this story to make sure that it will come out atleast good. That's all for now!

-author na maganda HAHAHAH char!