24. Mirror of Erised

as the scene got back to Hogwarts it shows a floating lamp searching through the books of restricted section. 

"You almost get caught" said Ron

there was a sound of a cats purr and Filnch with Mrs. Norris was there the invisible person drop the lamp and run hurriedly out off the library and hide into a nearby empty classroom.

"The Mirror of Erised" said Stephanie, and everyone look at her confused

"hey Harry, nice to see you here" said someone behind Harry, he lifted the cloak off him and saw Stephanie just sitting at the center of the room "Steph but your suppose to be at Davis Manor" said Harry "come Harry, why don't you stand here beside me" said Stephanie Harry saw a mirror in front of him and a strange engraved massage in the frame of the mirror it says: 'erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi' Harry looked at the mirror and saw three figures of people looking at him, the middle one was him and the right side of was a woman with red hair and green eyes and on the left was a man with jet black hair and hazel eyes. "mom....dad" the reflections nods and Harry saw his sister joining the reflections "l thought you might at least know how they looked" said Stephanie putting a hand on his brother shoulders. 

"Now, that's cute sibling bond" said Hermione, and everyone had to admit that they agreed. (Except Umbridge and the Carrows) 

"Now, Harry listen to me you won't come back here again" said Stephanie sternly "But it's just so hard Steph" said Harry "l know Harry but this is not our reality, l just thought that it be alright to let you see this because you never saw them" said Stephanie "Fine, but no promises" said Harry leaving, Stephanie shook her head and teleported back to her room at Davis Manor

The next night Harry bring Ron to the Mirror of Erised and let him see what he was seeing but he did not understand when Ron saw only himself in the mirror being a head boy and a quidditch captain

"that's not how the mirror work the inscription said it so 'l show not your face but your hearts greatest desire' " explained Stephanie 

"Mrs. Malfoy is right Mr. Potter the mirror shows different to each persons" said prof. Dumbledore 

the scene change into the next night Harry was back again but this time prof. Dumbledore had warned him "Mr. Potter your sister is right you need to never go back here again and live your real reality" warned Dumbledore "alright professor" said Harry " Now, Mr. Potter l had some advise from the half-blood Royalty to bring the mirror to its new home tomorrow l suggest don't go looking for it" said Dumbledore again "professor, who's the half-blood Royalty" asked Harry "that's between me and her" Dumbledore said and let Harry left the room after that Stephanie reveal herself behind prof. Dumbledore "Ms. Evans what did you see in the mirror when you glance in it again?" asked prof. Dumbledore "l saw the Mirror protecting the stone, the mirror it will never present the stone to someone who's gonna use it for their advantage" Stephanie explained and help Dumbledore place the last protection at the stone.

"What Stone?" Asked James.