💔CHAPTER 14💔

STILL FLASHBACK

BTS POV

We tried to explain to our queen about the picture, we tried to make her back. We miss her very much, but the next news that we receive that makes our world completely broken, is the news that says that our queen is already in another country, we tried to stop her but we are already late.

FLASHBACK

We are currently in our office, and we are thinking of ways to make our queen come back to us when our secretary knocks.

SUGA: Come in ( DULL VOICE ) 

When the door opens we see our secretary panting heavily 

SECRETARY: Sirs I got some news about miss yn.  (  NERVOUS VOICE )

JIN: What you got? is she alright? has something happened? 

NAMJOON: YAHHH!!! Answer us!!

SECRETARY: She is alright but... our man got the news that miss yn is going to another country for good. ( NERVOUS VOICE AND PRAYING SILENTLY )

BTS: WHATTTTTTT!!!

JIMIN: WHY YOU DINT TELL US EARLYIER!!!!

JUNGKOOK: Hyung don't shout at him right now, we need to hurry and stop our baby

NAMJOON: Jk is right let's go 

We run to our car and drive past the airport, we need to find her, she is our strength, and she is our life if she leaves us, our life is going back to like before dark. Don't have any light full of sadness.

We reach the airport and try to find her

SUGA: YNNNNNNN!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!! WHEREEEEEEE AREEEE YOUUUU PLSSSSSS DON'T LEAVEEEEEE USSSS!!!! 

NAMJOON: GUARD GO AND FIND HER!!!

WE RUN AND FIND HER EVERYWHER, BUT WE CAN FIND HER. WE SLOWLY LOSING HOPE BECAUSE ALOT OF WHAT IF RUNNING TO OUR HEAD. LIKE WHAT IF SHE ALREADY AT THE PLANE? OR WHAT IF SHE ALREADY SEE US BUT SHE ALREADY DOENST CARE ANYMORE.

We check the cctv even the immigration but its say she already leave with her private plane.

JIMIN: Hyung did we already lose her?

JK: Did we already lose our light?

JIN: Stop don't cry please.

JHOPE: Yes don't cry were not going to lose her. ok?

END OF POV

We decided to follow her we she go to las Vegas and come back at Korea, we see how she struggle. Were there when she is pursue her dreams we always there watching her from afar.

Wishing that someday when we cross our path again. She is no longer mad at us.

Y/n pov

I actually saw them, but I chose to ignore them. I see how their cry, I saw how my babies try to find me. but I choose leave them.

CONTINUE......

Hi guys, sorry I dint update for almost a month because I'm so busy to my studies and other things. But I hope you still guys support my story, even someone report my story. But its ok, I hope you feel better.