Where Is She Now? - Larry

Viewer's POV

~Lovers and Friends Podcast~

(AN: I love that podcast and I love me some Shan Boody. She's awesome 👌🏾)

Shan: What's up Lovers and Friends welcome to the Lovers and Friends podcast I'm Shan Boody here with my husband Jared Brady.

Jared: What's up everybody.

Shan: Today we have two special guests on our panel and when I tell you I've been dying to get this couple on our podcast, it's been insane.

Jared: She's been straight up blowing up their inboxes since they came out with their relationship. Non-stop.

Shan: *laughs* I know. I'm so excited because this is the first time I've had an exclusive interview with a Bachelor alumnus before the three official Bachelor Nation podcasts had it or even the popular podcasts that recap everything that happens in Bachelor Nation, so I'm excited. On the panel we have Yn Yln, runner-up from Laurent Bourgeois' season of the Bachelor and - plot twist - her fiancé Larry Bourgeois. Welcome to the podcast guys.

Larry: *smiles* Thank you so much. We appreciate it.

Yn: *smiles* Thank you for having us. Huge fan of this podcast by the way. Actually I love your entire platform in general.

Shan: *smiles* Thank you.

Jared: We appreciate that. I'll bite the bullet first and address the elephant in the room. Your announcement of your engagement had everybody in a daze like what the fuck and how the fuck? You know? It's a plot twist nobody saw coming. Like you came to the show for a man, and you wound up with his twin brother, what?! *Yn and Larry laugh* I'm curious when and how did this happen?

*they look at each other*

Yn: You wanna go first or....

Larry: No, go ahead babe.

Yn: Alright. So, it had been a year since Laurent's season and the After The Final Rose show and in that time, I've talked more with him and Denise about everything that happened on the show and we became friends. In fact, during the show, me and Denise were roommates and in that time we became friends and things became, I don't want to say awkward but they were tense when we were announced as the final 2.

Shan: Because you're going after the same man.

Yn: Yes.

Shan: *nods* Got it.

Yn: I didn't want to have this weird vibe between us because ultimately, I knew Laurent was going to make the choice that was right for him and ultimately it was Denise. After filming the post Fantasy Suite rose ceremony where Bridget was sent home, I walked up to Denise, hugged her and said, "Look, I don't know who Laurent's gonna choose, but I want to say you're an amazing woman and I hope we remain the good friends we are after this." She felt the same way and so, going into the final week, I told myself that the best case scenario is that either I walk out of this with two good friends or a fiancé and a good friend.

Jared: You mean to tell me Denise is still friends with the girl who smashed her man at Fantasy Suite?

Yn: Lau never clapped these cheeks actually. *they all laugh*

Jared: Hold up, never?

Yn: Never. He wanted us to talk about anything and everything pertaining to each other and go to sleep. I think that's when I knew I wasn't going to be the last woman standing.

Shan: Wow. That's crazy because I would figure that's what you get up to with your Top 3 . At least that's what I gathered when I interviewed Rachel Lindsey-Abasolo.