Chapter 28

"Like oh my goodness!! Me and Vincent are now finally in a relationship" She happily announced and i felt something. My heart stopped after hearing those words i felt like showering in a super duper cold water.

"Jeez! I knew it!!! Congrats bro and tineytine" Kyler congratulated them

"Thank you so much kyler!!" She happily replied back.

"Of course! Not just greetings from my twin, also from me. Congratulations guys!! Happy for you" Tyler happily said and he hugged them

"Aww!! Thank you so much twins, i'm glad vincent and i had you in our life" masayang saad ni Christine.

"U-uh wow! Congrats.." i awkwardly smiled at them and liana looked at me

"Congrats!!!" Biglang naging energetic si liana after my greetings, para siguro maiba dahil sa part ko lang ang walang kasaya-saya.

"Thanks girls!! Wishing that you can have your own din" Ani ni Christine saamin.

Raindrops are my only reminder that clouds have a heartbeat. That I have one, too.

"Aren't you happy for me, bestfriend?" I heard vincent whispered on my right ear.

"I-i am! I'm happy so happy for you liam.. wishing you the best in life w-with her" I whispered back, while Christine is busy talking with kyler and tyler.

"Thank you so much for staying there by my side for long years!" He said and we did some friendly hug.

"Always got your back!" I said and awkwardly smiled, this is what i feel! I can't fake my feelings anymore. I'm emotionally and mentally exhausted.

"Hahaha thanks to you guys so much!!" Sobrang saya ni Christine like i genuine happy. And maybe because she can finally tell everyone that Vincent and her are now official.

"Hmm congrats again, but.. sorry to interrupt you guys! I think, i need to go na. It's getting late though" pag papaalam ko sakanila. I don't feel like i'm belong here.

"H-huh? That's sad! Are you sure that you're leaving.. we're planning to have a drink session sana.." Christine's asking me.

"Yes! I'm hundred and one percent sure it's getting late na talaga! I'm really sorry, maybe next time" Saad ko at nakita kong tinitigan lang ako nina Vincent at nung twins.

"Girl? You sure??" Pag tatanong naman ni Liana saakin.

"Yeah, if you're going with them! Then it's fine.. Tyler can drive you home naman basta ako i'm going na talaga" At tumayo na ako mula saaking pagkaka-upo.

"N-no, no! I'm coming with you.. i want to go home na rin feel so tired na" saad niya kaya wala na rin akong nagawa dahil gusto na niyang sumama saakin.

"It's fine!! Let's go na.. thanks for the dinner treat Vincent and Christine! Happy for you" i said and waved my hands..

Finally! I'm out of that restaurant.

"How are you feeling??" She asked me while we're walking.

"I'm fine" I shortly answered while scrolling at my phone, patungo na kami sa parking.

"Gosh! I know you Aria!" Hindi talaga nagpapatalo ang babaeng to. "Take two! How are you feeling?"

"Feeling good hahaha" i said and yeah faked my laugh.

"Hmm! Smells something, please stop that you can freely tell me! Don't be shy okay?? I'm a good listener though" Pamimilit niya saakin.

"I was h-hurt" straight forward kong sagot sakaniya at ang gaga napa jaw dropped.

"Omg!! Sabi ko na eh.. i mean simula kanina pa lang, when Christine announced it na. I felt something weird on you" aniya at para bang gulat na gulat pa rin.

"Well that's it. That's how it ends right??" I said and smirked

"Psh!! What was it like to lose him?" She asked me, medj foul yun..

"It was like hearing every goodbye
ever said to me" i said and take a deep breath.

"Aww!! I'm so worried kanina para sayo.. sabi ko na dapat hindi na lang tayo tumuloy" She said and start blaming herself.

"Ayt! Don't blame yourself.. it's fine at least ngayon 'alam na natin, hindi yung binibigyan pa niya ako ng mixed signals" Saad ko at sabay tingin sa malayo..

"Wanna drink? Para mailabas mo lahat ng sama ng loob mo?" She asked

"No, thank you! I mean i'm good" i refused because i don't want to drink though, sakit lang sa ulo ang aabutin.

"Well if you don't want! Then.. open it up to me" aniya kaya naman naisipan kong mag salita.

"Hope is hugging me, holding me in its arms, wiping away my tears and telling me that today and tomorrow and two days from now I will be just fine and I'm so delirious I actually dare to believe it." I said and sighed heavily. 

"You must believe it!!" She pushed me to believe. "I know you can do this"

"Losing him was like having a hole shot straight through me, a painful, constant reminder, an absence I could never fill." I said while looking straight on the road, i don't want us to be in a car accident' even though my heart is frustrated.

"I want you to know, 'aria that! I will be always here by your side, by your front and always got your back!!" She happily said and i know she's trying to comfort me.

"Thank you so much, liana! For staying through thick and thin. Highly appreciated.." i said and smiled at her quickly because i'm driving.

"I love you so much! It's hard to move on' even though you've never been in a relationship with him. But! Still, you have to move forward to a another chapter of your life. You can still find another guy out there" She said and tapped my arm gently.

"But not the same love" i seriously said because! I can't love anyone' anymore.

"Y-yes.. but still you should try!" She said and i know she's making me strong again.

"Not that easy haha" i said and just laughed even though not the real and genuine laugh anymore.

But still, i'm happy for him. He finally found his home.

-

VOTE! THANKS!!