Everglades

I don't think this is fully fledged out either. This one is kinda iffy if I say so. I like the idea of being in the woods. It's just the summary itself makes me wanna barf.

Anyways, Everglades is an upcoming title—that might change depending on the circumstances—, where Everest and Marshall stay out in the wild due to Marshall wanting to prove himself.

Yep that's about it. I still think it's lacking. Perhaps Chase did this and Marshall wants to do it? Idk. It's not fully clear to me what I want with this Evershall anyways.

Summary:

The wild ain't no joke. Especially for Everest-she's lived in those wilds herself.

When Marshall wants to explore the world around him and take a survival challenge in Tracker's Jungle, Everest makes it her mission to make sure he doesn't kill himself on accident since he's prone to tripping and falling.

However, Marshall knows she's coming with him because she doesn't trust he can survive on his own. So he decides to prove to her he's got what it takes to be out on his own.

The time he spends with Everest, however, might prove more than just that though.

...

Anyways let me know your thoughts on this one. It's a bit unfinished and could be better, but I do believe I can make it into something spectacular if I tried.

Also there will be some things that won't be added to this list at all. It's mostly due to them being photos and other things that I don't feel like are proper stories, but I just thought I'd mention it here.