| 38

Jisung's parents are fighting and now the poor boy is trying to concentrate on his phone and the videos he's currently watching, but he can't, the noises are too loud and the screams didn't help him either.

He just wanted to let out his frustration, his sadness, his everything, but he couldn't cry in front of his parents so he just grabbed his razor blade and locked himself into the bathroom.

The boy opened the tap so the ripple of water could suppresse his parents' loud yelling and screaming. He sat down into the bathtub and pulled up his sweater's sleeve.

"No one loves me.. even my parents don't love each other, how can then they love their ugly, useless son.." he whispered and the tears ran down his cheeks.

He cut his wrist, and again, and again, and again..

"These aren't enough, i have to cut myself again, because i deserve it.. no one loves me and i'm just a fat, ugly disapointment.." he cried out and cut his wrist more deeper and watched as his blood ran down his arm and thighs.

He was now shaking crazly, his head became heavier and his vision was blurry, he was having nausea and he really thought he'll faint or have a panick attack..

"Even Minho left me" he sobbed and cut his arm one more time and washed his blood off from himself with his shaky hands.

When he stepped out of the bathroom his father wasn't at home anymore so he could went back to his room.

He layed down on his bed and cried silently, he wasn't satisfied with his cuts, he wanted to cut himself again.

He was struggling to not cut his slim wrist again, but he couldn't help. He sat up and grabbed his razor again.

And yes, he cut himself again and again..

When he was finally a little bit more satisfied he put down the razor and layed back in his bed and cried, because Minho wasn't there anymore to help him..