Chapter 1 " HELP"

Jake's POV

Is it morning already ?  How long have I been up?

I looked at my screen still no movement from my pursuers or the Government.  Hmm maybe I'll just surf the net for a little while.
Wait I haven't checked my old email in awhile.  I switch the screen and logged into my old email account.  I noticed an email from a familiar person. It's Hannah! Wow it's been ages since I've talked to her I wonder how she's been. I opened the email and the first word was " Jake I need your help." I immediately felt like someone just sucker punch me in my stomach.  I felt an unsettling pain. I quickly look got to work and was able to find her number. I called her and she picked up by her expression I thought she looked relieved I called her back. I was about to ask what happened when suddenly someone pushed her down and I didn't see the whole thing since the phone camera was facing the ground. In a second the phone got disconnected. I'm panicking.  What am I suppose to do? Why did this happened ? What did Hannah got herself into? All this questions was flooding my head. I tried to contact her friend but due to my panicked voice I guess they though I was messing around or someone playing a prank on them. I sent them a voice message I couldn't type my hands were shaking with anger and confusion. I felt like I was in a cold place with nothing warm covering me. But before I could think of what to do next I saw activety on Hannah's phone. She sent a number to one of her friends, Thomas . Whose number ? What do they know? Are they able to help? Is it her kidnapper . I took a breathe and started digging. The owner of the number was in another country. So why ? Who is he/she?  Well I have no choice she's the only lead that Hannah has given us. I'll be cautious. So first things first impress them. I let them see the messages of the other people that messaged her. Good thinking Thomas now their willing to help. Oh I see she's a girl and her name is Liuwana. Wow she has a beautiful name. Okay we've got this Jake she likes the first trick we showed her now let's reel her in.

Maybe slowly but surely she will have the answers we seek