Here we are

Kyra's POV
_______________________
When we arrived at the house it became chaotic, "Girls! Luke! Go unpack all of your things and then its time to start setting up the rest of the house!" My mother said. "Ya alright mom", I said. I saw a flight of stairs and yelled, "I call top floor!" I ran up the stairs and fell onto a huge chest in front of the door. I pushed it away from the door and pulled open the door slowly. Inside was absolutely beautiful and vintage. There was a window that was in the middle of the wall where I could look out and gaze outside. I walked up to it and sat on it's ledge. Outside on a far hill was a large black mansion. What in the world... it was absolutely huge. Beautiful. Gothic. Mysterious. I was enchanted but sadly my happiness was shattered when I heard yelling downstairs, "I'm so tired of your crap! I can't believe..." And it went on and on. "Uggghhhhh!! Gosh thats annoying." I was talking to myself of course. I layed down on my freshly cleaned sheets on my stupid tiny bed, but I wasn't really relaxed. I was actually very anxious, I hated new things. I just wanted to go hide in a hole and never return. And my life gets even better after this.. Tomorrow is the first day back to school. Can't wait for senior year....whoo hoo...