Chapter 1

--------------- Up there is what your suit (I hate it when people call it a costume) looks like and ur kwami. Only differences is your hair, eyes, and skin might be differently colored as well as the names (ovi)  but other than that I hope u like! :)--------------------------

---------- Srry theres more heres what you'll need to know:

Y/N = Your name

Y/L/N = Your Last Name

Y/F/N= Your full name

Y/H/C= Your hair color

Y/E/C= Your eye color

----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N sighed. Brushing her Y/H/C hair back, she glanced around at First Class. Hmp not bad. With a flick of the wrist the 5 people following her mostly dispersed- well all except for her body guard Kira. 

Walking to her comfort area on the ginormous plane whispers and stares followed her as people pointed and quietly shrilled with excitement. Rolling her eyes she sat down on a circular white couch, complete with a electric fireplace and sparkling glasses of champagne- expensive champagne. You felt yourself frown as you read the price of each bottle. $4,000 dollars. A hefty price. 

You may be a multi-trillioner but you still managed your money wisely. You never knew what could happen.

A nice flight attendant with her brown hair swept into a neat bun with a casual-but formal outfit strides by offering some France chocolate. You gladly accept popping one in your mouth. It melts quickly. Better yet there's a wonderful salty caramel to give it a nice delicate balance. Well I could get used to this. 

"I would like another box of these please, I'll write you a check," you say with a wave of your hand. 

The girl nods and scurries away. Kira rises a haughty eyebrow.

"I don't get how you're not fat yet," she said plainly and I burst out laughing. 

"I suppose strutting about doing concerts and endless magazines gives me a daily workout," you answered.

Kira smiled and sighed. "I don't get how you do it, I get tired just following you around all day."

You muster a fake smile. "I could stop- I have plenty of money but I love my job and I don't want to stop making music so...."

Kira chuckles, "I get it. I could stop myself but I really do love being a bodyguard- and," she said a nudge of my shoulder, "You're a great boss."

"Awwww," I exclaim "You're not getting soft on me are you?"

Kira just shook her head. "Of course not, I'll do that when we're in Paris."

You shift yourself uncomfortably. Paris. Ya. Right. Just then the lady appears and smiles with a elaborately decorated box in her hands. 

"Miss Y/L/N I believe you asked for a box of Parisian chocolates from Tom and Sabine's Bakery?"

I nodded. "That is me."

She smiles and winks, dropping her voice to low whisper. "If you're staying in Paris for a while then maybe save some of these. I hear the Cat likes chocolates."

I tilt my head confused. "The Cat?" I echo. 

She blinks at me. "You haven't heard of Cat Noir?" 

I shake my head.

She frowns, "Oh well he's kinda a big thing in Paris. He's gorgeousssss and a superhero."

"A superhero?" I echo confused again.