Chapter 3

The doors open and a tall man with white clothing and a neat red tie is seen seated at your dining table. Beside him sits a handsome boy your age with blonde hair and the deepest startling emerald green eyes. He starts to smile and say hi but his father gives him a stern glare and the boy stops. 

"Good evening Mr. Agreste and...."

Gabriel coughs. "My son, Adrien."

I smile. "Lovely....now that we're antiquated why don't we talk business. My cooks are nearly done." 

Gabriel nods. "Miss Y/L/N I understand you are a singer, so as such I am proposing that my son plays piano in one of your songs and you in turn model in one of my son's photo shoots."

I raise an eyebrow. That simple

Gabriel smiles. "Of course that is not all. We would start with that and build up from there."

"What are you suggesting." I ask slightly confused.

He waves a hand at a black-haired lady with red ends and she pulls up a slideshow.

"You see, since you are famous and my son is famous, the paparazzi will go crazy. That is our intention. With people more exited to see both of you, we will both get more views from each end. It benefits each of us. We haven't really discussed further." He finished with a flourish.

"I will have my assistant work it out with yours." I exclaimed gesturing to the lady before.

"Her name is Nathalie and she will be happy to work with yours-" he stammered, "where is yours speaking as such?"

I smiled. "Dealing with some more pressing matters."

He frowned.

"Well if I'm going to work with your son how about I learn more about him." I cringed at how unproper that sounded.

He nodded. "Excellent idea. I will get his bodyguard."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Adrien stiffen more (if possible) at the mention of his bodyguard. I mentally noted that.

I cleared my throat. "Actually that won't be necessary. I have my own bodyguard who is more than able to look after us." My hand swept to Kira.

"A girl?" He asked peculiarly.

I felt my face wrinkle in disgust and Kira clench her fist. Gabriel caught our expressions and cleared his throat.

"Ugh, of-f course that would be fine." He redeemed himself. "Why don't you go and do that." He fiddled with his tie and I smiled.

"Great!"I ran around the table, grabbed Adrien's hand and flew out of that room. Kira followed close behind. 

Once the doors closed I turned around and laughed. 

"What a stern man."

Adrien chuckled. "I know right?" We straightened. 

I smiled shyly. "Wanna come to my room?"

He smiled. "Sure!"

----------------------------

Sorry this one was so short! But I might get a much longer one out in the next day or two so, that'll make up for it. Adios, amigos!

                                           - Firestrike

---------------------------