Part 1. {Baby Girl}

Addison's armpits were sweating and smelly after head locking Nick, for hours upon hours. His face was read, most likely due to the lack of oxygen her underarms provided his aching lungs, and he had small tear droplets forming in his eyeballs. He wanted this to end.

Addison smirked, lightly flipping her long, red hair out of her face. She looked down at Nick, who was tucked under her stinky, sweaty, (unwashed) armpit. "You had enough yet babe?" Addison said coldly. Did she treat all of her boyfriends like this? In painful (and not to mention stinky) headlocks?

Nick felt a single tear roll down his blood-red face. What could he do to make her stop her cold-hearted torture? He guessed his mind's whereabouts were shown on his facial expression because as soon as the thought came to his mind, a smug yet cruel smirk drew on her (not so beautiful) face. "Go ahead, Nicky, tell me something if you want our bonding session to end." She barked out, her eyes becoming wide with twisted joy, and her paper-thin lips contorting into a Grinch-like grin.

His mind was sent into fight or flight mode, this was his chance, probably the only chance he'll get to escape from her (not so loving) grasp. His eyes darted around like a rabbit in a snake's grip; his heart dropped into a river of hope, but fish made of 'what if's' and 'she probably won't release you' flooded his already overworked conscious.

He looked at the bright yellow hoodie she was wearing, "Baby Girl?"