Lockers

There was a sharp clang-thud as I shoved Soundwave into a locker.

"You're lucky I don't have the lock," I spat.

"You're lucky I haven't murdered you yet, Shockwave." He snapped.

"As if you could."

"I could if I tried."

"Sure. See you in science if you have the nerve to try and strive for a D+"

I walked away. He was NOT going to ruin MY favorite class.

Like he has before.

With this stupid skinny limbs that look like a stick figure.

Even skinnier than Starscream's.

Pathetic.

I sat down on my chair as the teacher started to babble about chemical reactions and erosion. Before I knew it, he was assigning partners.

I was usually with Starscream.

But to my... dismay, he was sick and I had to partner with SLENDERMAN.

Ugh.

We sat on the opposite ends of the science table and looked as if we weren't even partners.

We reached for the same tool.

I slapped his hand away and grabbed it.

And of course, he can't do anything about it.

But he does, and knocks over my chair.

I grab his itchy black and purple scarf  thing and bring him down,

Unfortunately, on top of me.

We lay in a awkward bed position and everyone stares at us, looking at the two... no. One weirdo (Soundwave) on top of ME.

His hips were in between my two knees, resting gently my my... My uh- Lower lower waist-

His elbows propped him up and his mask inches away from my face.

I MEAN-

EXCUSE ME

WHAT AM I DOING.

IM GOING TO YELL AT HIM.

Instead of yelling, I clear my throat.

Pathetic 2.

He shoves off me and hastily sits back in his seat, almost the same time as me.

"Watch it next time." I muttered to him and inspected a synthetic energon sample the teacher had given us.

I plopped it into a science tube and poured some acidic substance into it.

It sizzled but didn't change.

What were we supposed to make again?

"Definitely a bigger chemical reaction than that." Soundwave said, almost as if he read my mind.

I rolled my eyes as he poured in the more liquids and put his own Energon sample in.

It flashed a couple colors and finally settled on a mucky brown.

Someone screamed.

I looked up to glare at the femme for screaming so loud when I realized why she screamed like that.

Someone had splashed the teacher with an acidic substance, and his left hand was quickly scabbing and hissing.

The teacher had already fainted, and the male or female who spilled it on him had already cleared the scene and left no visible evidence of what happened.

Students crowded around their wounded teacher, and a couple went to go tell the other adults in the school. All the while other students simply cried in their chair or stared in shock.

I looked to Soundwave for some kind of gesture on what to do, but he had already started to act.

He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around the sizzling limb,

It burned and hissed at Soundwave, the acid being the strong kind.

Another student bursted into the room, slamming the door to the wall... but fell.

He skidded right past the teacher, creating just enough sparks to ignite the acid.

This time, more students screamed.

I decided that NOW I really had to act.

I searched the room for a fire extinguisher, and found one under the sink's cabinet. I unlatched the safety string and sprayed everyone for a good 3 minutes.

.

.

.

Was the fire out?

I paused on spraying and looked to the teacher.

The acid had gotten all the way up to his shoulder before ending.

Soundwave was crouched over the teacher, staring at him tentatively.

The teacher didn't move.

It almost seemed that all of Cybertron had stopped breathing and grew quiet.

The teacher couldn't be dead.

The acid never reached anything critical.

The teachers optics slowly opened, groaning all the while.

The rest was a bit of a blur.

Paramedics arrived.

School ended early.

Dorms were assigned.