Chapter - 3

Y/n pov

I fell like crying after listening to his proposal , everyone started screaming like say yes say yes and some started gossiping about who she is, or like she is such a lucky girl, I couldn't control to hold myself  , so I run towards him and hug him tightly, and started crying, everyone was looking towards us, but I don't give a damm towards them, my full attention was on jimin.

Somi pov

I am so happy by hearing the words jimin saying, I know from the long time they both like each other ,by how jimin give all the attention toward her,care for her,his worriedness ,protectiveness ,and how he get jealous by seeing other boys talking to Y/n and Y/n told me every thing about her feelling we are best friend she never keep any secrets from me but both are idiots never confess to each other, and when jimin proposed her after 2 years this stupid girl give a challenge to him, but at last they both are together, now I can get peace.

Jimin pov

Jimin - will you be mine Y/n.

Every one started cheering, and I see that y/n's eyes are getting teary, suddenly she started running toward me, and hug me tightly and started crying, every one was looking towards us and I don't give a damm about them cause right now my full attention is towards my baby my love my Y/n so I immediately hug her back and rubbing her back gently , after a while she calm down broke the hug, I softly wiped her tears, and kissed her forehead.

Jimin - what happened baby, why are you crying, did I do something wrong.

Y/n - no it's nothing like that, its just I am so happy today.

Jimin - you didn't give me my answer

Y/n - what answer

Jimin - will you be my girlfriend, will you stay with me till the end, will you be mine

Y/n - I will, I will stay with you till the end, and never leave your side never. And I will be your girlfriend, I will be yours

After saying this she again hug me, and I also hug her back.

Jimin - I love you

Y/n - I love you too

Y/n pov

I am so happy today, I got my love of my life, I hope we will stay like this always, no one will separate us, we will always stay like this forever till the end.

Author pov

They are thinking that they will stay like this forever, so let's see what the future holds for them , will they stay like this forever or someone will come to separate them. Is their love is strong enough to protect there relationship from the upcoming storms, or every thing will be damage. Let see.

To be continue -

I know this chapter is little short, but this chapter is about the thought and point of view of the characters

Hope you will like it, don't forget to give your opinions

Do vote and comments

Thankyou