one

"I'm bored." You sighed.

"It's because you never try something else to do, why don't you go and explore?" Wonyoung said.

"Can't think of anything." You shrugged your shoulders.

"Gosh, you're life is so boring. Here." Wonyoung lets out a deep sigh and went beside you.

"What's that?" You innocently asked her when she showed you some app on her phone.

"It's an online anonymous messaging app." She simply said.

"And?" You stole her phone and looked at it.

"Where you can text strangers anonymously but you can change your username if you want." She explained.

"Okay okay. Could you explain it to me? I don't know how this thing works." You sat closer to Wonyoung so she could teach you.

"Fine, let's try it." She started the app using your phone and kept hers.

When she starts it, there was a message immediately from the anonymous stranger. Wonyoung told you to try to talk to them and you did for only a short time.

"Then what? This is so boring." You groaned and called Wonyoung.

"Just press stop and next stranger button if you found them boring to talk with, i need to go to school now bye!" She panicked while preparing her things.

"Hey hey hey! One second.." You called her and she stopped closing the door.

"What? I'm lateee!" Wonyoung whined.

"How did you know this app by the way? You're too young to figure this out-"

"I-I'm gonna be late. B-Byeee!" She stuttered and closed the door.

Oh this stubborn lady needs to be punished later.

By the way, she's your teenager roommate.

You didn't find her suggestion interesting but you have nothing else to do so you just used the app out of boredom.

_ _ _ _

"The stranger ignored you

"The stranger ignored you."

"Okay?" You raised your eyebrows. "It's fine, i'm fully aware of that."

You just talked and talked to random anonymous strangers until this stranger with a weird username started the conversation with you.

"Weird username.." You chuckled.

to be continued.