Bbh have bad memories because of what happened in this chapter.
___________

3 person POV:

Bbh driving very fast because him and skeppy have a big fight and skeppy say something very bad to him that med him cry and mad at himself.

He cry and chut he's eyes and one minute left he crash in a ditch. He's phone was ringing alot of time like a 100 times because skeppy trying to call him but it was to let.

Someone call 911 and all the nurses and police come, the people put bad on the bed and go in the car. The police call skeppy and tell him what happened.

Skeppy say he well come in the hospital in the room and the police say ok.

At the hospital the doctor say to skeppy bbh was in a coma skeppy broke down and hold hands with bad.

All the months skeppy visited bad always but one day wen he visited he was surprised a week. The doctors were there and talk with him.

The doctors see skeppy and let him into the room bbh was looking at him and smiling af him and say hallo skeppy.

The doctors say to him come here a second I need to talk to you alone. He come to the doctor and say what is it? And they say bad can remaber the car crash and the fight you have.

Skeppy was ok with that because he doesn't need to know.

________
251 words