Part 1

*Y/N's POV*

3 months ago I met this boy on omegle and I thought things were pretty smooth sailing in our relationship until... well... oh what am kidding myself for? THAT BITCH ASS STARTED IGNORING ME AND HE'S ALL THE WAY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD SO I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHY!!! Phew, I really needed to get that one out. I still have hope our relationship has a chance though so I decided to give it one last shot by texting him to see if he really cares.

Y/N: Hiii 😊 I've missed you so much but I've been so busy lately I haven't been able to message you 🥺 I hope you're doing all good though babes, text me when you're free <3
_sent 5 hours ago_

UGHHH IT'S BEEN FOREVER AND STILL NO REPLY??? I hate men I knew I should've just stuck to dating women. Anyways I have to go to bed so he better message me by morning or I'll be fuming!!

*The next morning*
At this point there was still no response... I felt my heart ache a little. He may have been some pedo I met on a sketchy chat site but I've actually fallen for him and now i can't imagine life without him. This whole situation was so frustrating but I had to get dressed for school so I was left with little time to think about it.

*At school*
All my friends have been avoiding me since I've started talking to Ryan. They say he's a creep and that his sexy, rock hard abs aren't an excuse for me to stay with a walking red flag. Sure I saw his dick before I knew his name or saw his face but that's what makes our relationship so special, the uniqueness of how we met. I sat by myself, just me and my book to get through the day, of course though I picked a horrible spot to sit it and the next thing I knew a whole group of the "popular kids" stormed into the area I was seated. Out of all of them there were only two that stood out to me Mpho Chowe and Tristan Lee Grove. They seemed different than the others... of course they were still huge dicks but they seemed to have a thing going between the two of them. It was almost as if they weren't straight... I needed some confirmation though so naturally I grabbed both of them by the hand, placing a kiss on Tristan's cheek and walking them both to an empty hallway in complete silence.

"Let's get one thing straight, BOTH OF YOU ARE NOT!" They look at me in shock after my bold statement. Tristan let's out a sigh and looks at Mpho. "I think it's time we tell someone babe" He mumbles. "You're right" Mpho replies back. "Y/N we're in a gay poly relationship." "I KNEW IT!!! Wait but if you're poly then shouldn't there be one more person in the relationship??" They giggle for a bit before replying. "We actually met this really nice guy online who agreed to join us. His name is Ryan and he's more than we could ever ask for." They both smile from ear to ear looking so happy while I freeze in shock. "R-R-R-Rya-n-n? " I stutter. "Yeah Ryan Torrecampo, he's Canadian and bisexual. Do you know him?" Tears trickle down my face as I realise he fits the exact description of the Ryan I've come to know and fallen in love with. "Y-y-y-yeah I-i-i do. I j-just need s-s-some space. T-T-T-Thanks guy-s-s." They stare at me as run to the girls washroom with tears streaming down my now red face. I decided to skip class and sit in the bathroom stall for a bit, just me and my feelings trying to comfort myself. It all made sense now as to why he was avoiding me... I decided that sitting here crying wasn't going to fix anything so I did what seemed like the most logical idea. I picked up my phone and blocked Ryan for good. Our love story was already broken to begin with and it's no use trying to put back together a puzzle with missing pieces. Trying to pick myself back up I grabbed my bag and headed to office deciding I would take the day off school to process what had just happened.

a/n: this is purely a work of fiction and any relations to real
persons or events are purely coincidental.
please inform me of any typos so they can be corrected.
also the song at the top is what y/n feels as she discovers the truth about ryan.