Epilogue: Reunions & Missed Time II

Continued...

A tear escapes Normani's eye before more follow in its trail as she buries her face in the other woman's shoulder. At some point during her break down the three smallest kids made their way to her bed. She looks at Dinah for confirmation receiving a nod, she smiles at them before speaking.

"Hey my handsome little lions."

"Hi Sarabi."

Normani's heart melts at the way they greet her in synch before she looks over at her wife again.

"They heard me say it once and it stuck with them. Why don't y'all introduce yourselves to mommy."

The three boys smile widely before doing as told, they'd been practicing for this moment.

"I'm Miyel Ilaisaane Hansen, but everyone calls me Junior. I'm the oldest."

"I'm Zane Kairo Hansen. I'm the second oldest, they call me RoRo."

"I'm Fetu Gordon Hansen. My nickname is Lilo and I'm the third oldest."

"You can't be the third oldest, Lilo. That's not a real thing."

"You're just the youngest... like the forever baby."

The boy looks slightly defeated at his sisters' words.

"Shut up! Y'all are the forever crybaby and tattle tell."

Normani tries to suppress the giggle as her son takes up for his brothers, but a few slips passed her lips. She smiles fondly at the interaction before she remembers the same little boy getting into an argument with the twins earlier. She shakes her head at him.

"You bicker with your sisters often huh Junior?"

"They always start with us, Sarabi."

She awe's at the pout on his lips, a wide smile soon takes over her face at realizing he looks like her.

"They look like me."

"They do indeed. I got the first four and you got the last three. Everyone says they look like you with my skin color, our moms just calls me a sperm donor."

"Thank God.. I would've been highly pissed off if I'd almost died bringing them into this world and they betrayed me by looking like you."

"Ha.ha.ha.. anyway, how are you feeling babe?"

"Dehydrated and starved. I smelled that chicken noodle soup down the hall. What's to drink and for dessert?"

"Well, I'm glad you're still greedy as fuck. You have cranberry juice to drink and mocha fudge gelato for dessert, fat ass."

"Mmm, sounds delicious. And watch your mouth Dinah Jane, I really hope you haven't been talking like that around them."

Normani raises her eyebrow as she gives her wife a stern look. The older woman flashes a crooked smile before clearing her throat and avoiding eye contact. She quickly gets Normani situated while Choie get the twins settled with their food and Crystal helps the triplets. Once Seth is done getting Julien set, Normani speaks up.

"ʻEi Seti, kuo fuoloa e hoko mai." Hey Seth, long time no see.

The boy gives her a soft smile, letting out a chuckle at the choice of words. He walks over before bending down and placing a kiss to her forehead.

"ʻEi fineʻeiki, ʻoku ou fiefia ke sio ʻoku ke ongoʻi sai ange. Ko ha meʻa fakafiefia ke toe fanongo ki ho leʻó." Hey mommy, I'm happy to see you're feeling better. It's a relief to hear your voice again.