Chapter 1 - Just My Day Of The Bad Boy

Chapter 1 - Just My Day With The Bad Boy

                                                    Setting myself early in the morning with a head-pounding screechier ring of my clock was not as pleasant as I thought it would be for my first day as a senior student.

I thought today would sound or seem like a different day but it wasn't special. It was mostly about what usually happens when I was still a junior. It wasn't different, distinctive or anything.

Just as boring as any other day. It was the same routine all over again, of course. It wasn't special or anything like I said.

I hesitated before I flew both my eyes open and started to drag myself out of bed. I rolled over.

Well it wasn't the best thing to do since I met the carpet floor early in the morning. Landing with a thud, I groaned in pain.

Typical, I was being lazy in the a.m, well who wouldn't be if you're waking up five o'clock in the morning with a freaking bullcrap screech of your motherfvckin clock.

I tiredly stretch up and push myself away from the carpet floor, walking towards my Ipod Dock I plug my phone in and played a music.

I decided with a Lady GaGa song since it was the first thing I saw while swiping the screen of my phone. Hearing the beating pop of the music called "Eh Eh" by Lady G.

It was a good start for a freshy day for school. It was this or me being absent the whole day and start off with a crappy one. I might as well enjoy a beautiful one before I literally graduate and die after I get a job.

Wait, what happened to college before work?

Oh well.

"Eh Eh theres nothin else I can Say Eh Eh"

"Cherry Cherry Boom Boom"

I sang dramatically at the same time dancing weirdly.

Stripping myself off with my promiscuous night or sleeping apparels I went directly to the bathroom and turned the faucet on.

A cold and a hot water flow, perfect for step two starting-your-day. I stretched both my arms and legs up one more time before the tub got filled with relaxing water.

I sinked my fingers in deep and played with the rushing water. I feel like a kid, well a lot of us has this tendency to relish our childhood days before we grow up and live in the scary world.

Right now I just want to be a kid in the tub.

I dipped my whole body and sunk my head before breathing in a lot of air. In a few seconds I raised my head up and laid on the tub.

It feels relaxing and soothing, I could just stay here all day but I cannot. I still have school to deal with. School, it's the reason why I wake up early in the morning.

If school wasn't made, I should be waking up in the afternoon with a lazy feet and slothy attitude. Genius.

"ahhhh. . . . . . So so warm it really freshens me up" I moaned with a smile while closing my eyes.

I felt the warm feeling of the hot water flowing through me. I grab the silkiest shampoo that made my hair silky and beautiful, it also smells good.

I began spreading shampoo after squirting it on the palm of my hand and rubbed my hair as if like I was a weird monkey taking a bath oh! wait I am taking a bath except without the "ooh ooh Ah ah" sound and monkey appearance.

I really am feeling my kiddie self today, I hope to God I don't bring it to school that would be really embarrassing for my part and for my friends.