Part 2- Flashbacks

No one's pov:

Ciel wandered towards the light, forgetting about Elizabeth or where she might have gone. He was faced with a strange door, which looked as if it was lit on fire. Even so, Ciel, without thinking, opened the door. He saw a strange lady sitting on a bed, and she leapt off the bed and went through the sliding door to the patio and sat on a chair. Ciel felt as if he was being invited to sit outside with her. Curious, Ciel started walking twords her, but then stopped, and started looking around.

Not Elizabeth's pov but it's focused on her:

Elizabeth ran down into the darkness, somehow never finding light. She then ran out into the light, only to find out she was outside. How far had she ran? Who knows. She started to wander around looking for any clues, anything at all. Then she found a purple ribbon stuck on a bush. To her, it had looked like Alois's maid's outfit. And so, she went running back, looking for answers.

Back to Ciel, still no one's pov:

After looking around he found a perfume bottle, it had the same smell as before. He then went over to the lady, sitting outside on the patio with her. They sat in silence for a few minutes. "Who are-" Ciel says before getting interrupted. "Don't recognize me?" Ciel heard a familiar voice say. "No? Sorry but, who are you?" Ciel asks. "I'm the person you went off with last night" she says. Ciel had a bunch of questions for her, but he refrained from asking.

"So..do you remember anything from last night?" She asks. "Not that I can recall" Ciel says. "Right..I think it may be best if you don't remember" she says, then she begins to stand up, "sorry you ran into that wall by the way" she says leaving the patio and sitting back on the bed. "Ran into the wall?" Ciel questions in his mind. Suddenly Ciel got some flashbacks.

Ciel and the lady were laughing, and running through the halls, and then..it's blurry. Then they went into a room and..blurry again. Then they ran out of the room. "How do you have so much energy still?" Ciel heard her ask. Then suddenly he ran into a wall. His flash backs ended suddenly, "are you okay? Your spacing out" she asked. "Oh uh, yeah I'm fine" he replied.

You have reached the end of this part, continue reading if you want, or don't if there's no more parts, idk 😶✨💅