Part 1: the competition

>Bo's POV<

It was already 2 AM. I was alone downstairs. But I wasn't tired, so I was just scrolling a little more on tiktok. I came on a video from 'The Elevator Mansion' in the video they explain that they are organizing a competition for people that likes to edit. And... Bro... I LOVE EDITING!!! I edit every day. And all my friends say that I'm actually kinda good. They say that you have to send your best edit of them to elevatorboys@gmail.de and if you win, you can go a whole summer with them on vacation for free! I just have to try this! I take my computer and tablet. I go to their accounts an record some stuff. I upload them to my computer and start editing. It takes long. And when I looked to my watch it was already 4 AM... I decided that I go to bed.

><><><><><

The next day I stand up and directly goes farther with my edit. Beacause I had to send it already tomorrow on midnight. My father stand up and asked what I was doing. I answered that I was making an edit of 5 boys. "You never used those boys for an edit." He replied. "It's for a kind of competition." Did I said. "What is the reward?" He asked. "You dad, you only think on rewards! It's just for fun. Those guys have like 8 millon followers, I'm never gonna win." "You never know."

My mom came downstairs and also asked what I was doing. I sighed: "Pffff, making an edit of those 5 boys." "Why from guys???" "IT'S JUST FOR AN COMPETITION THAT I'M NEVER GONNA WIN!" I scream right into her face. She was litterly shocked. I stand up, takes my bag and just runs out. It was really rainy and that sucks. I was running in the woods with my Airpods in. I don't know why, but I had the feeling that this was going to be a bad day.

When I came completely wet back home, my mom was really worried about me. But she was also mad, beacause I screamed right into her face. I saw on her face that she had to put her emotions away, but she just said calm: "take a shower, you smell like wet dog" I don't said anything back. But I will listen to her, I don't wanna make her more mad.

><><><><><

After my shower I went straight back to my computer. That edit was for an random reason really important for me... When I already knew I was never going to win. I did a little research on the boys. That look al kinda cute (and hott), but there was one boy that felt more up than the others. Jacob, Jacob Rott. His smile was so cute.

I learned all their names, and back names

I learned all their names, and back names. I searched all things I have to know if I go on vacation with them. (When I already know I was never going to win.) They are active on Tiktok, Instagram and YouTube. I decide to follow them on all their accounts. They are with 5 boys, Tim Schaecker, Jacob Rott, Luis Freitag, Bene Schulz and Julien Brown. They got also a cameraman: Jojo Kapol. And there was one girl, Angelina, Julien's girlfriend.

Later that day I send my friend Olivia, that I have to go out of this house for a little time. "Then come to my house!" She send back. "On my way :)"