12 years ago

-naruto pov-

I hate this life. I hate the villagers. Once I get stronger, they will pay. I've done my part in playing hero for the village, to get them to trust me. Now, it's time to prepare for my revenge.

-

-2 months later-

I walked down the path in my little forest, to my cabin. It's not much, but I'll be leaving soon. I stop, feeling strangely nauseous. This happened a lot, nowadays. I figured that I was dehydrated, and kept walking.

Big mistake.

After I was finished puking my guts out, I sat down, and consentrated. I needed to talk to Kurama about our plan. Well, my plan. Kurama would just help. I find myself in the dark place, Kurama sitting before me. He smiled at the sight of me.

"Hey, Kurama," I sighed, sitting next to him. He put his tail around me.

"What's up, Kit?" he asked. He seemed to be gentle towards me, less loud, and was comforting me. I didn't like the energy Kurama was giving off.

"I-I- how long do you think until I'm strong enough to take over the village?" I ask him, laying my head on his fur. He lay his head down to my level.

"Might be several years, Kit," he said sorrowly. I was angry.

"You said a few months!" I said. "Before we left, you said I was almost ready to use your full power!" I yelled at him. He kept calm, but his face dropped.

"Y-you don't know?" Kurama whispered. I gave him an inquisitive look. I shook my head.

Kurama sighed.

"Kit, you're pregnant."

-