pain and suffering

Garosh, here you kneel in front of the god's. I owe nothing to you're god's but blood and gold said the fearless troll as he was held with chain's in front of takyra the champion of baleshk, a big town in Europe, at 1231bc it was known as the temple of blood and glory . As the name implies, this is the home blood sheed. You're never safe here in baleshk, as they hung kid's for stealing a peble and burnt home's of elder clan leader's they know no fear but hattred and blood. Sizzle's on Garosh's back as they pourd molten steal on his back, he screamed with all his might and soul for help but no one answers. The wistle of wind scowers the valley,that is the only noise in the pits rasgshath, the pits light up like a night of 4th of July. The demon's that lay there torter the helpless people inside. Rusty chain's and blades sit on a blood stained oak table, two of the torturous demon's chose a tool to use a dul rusty blade or a heavy steal chain with blood that stains that almost look like rust. HEEEEEEEEEEEELP PLEASE HEEEEEEEEEEEELP HEL......... sizzzzz hmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm!!!!! Shep ^p yu pyouni humon said one of them as he slashed is back with a dul rusty blade and as the other smelted his mouth shut with copper.