the great war

Here in baleshk a war broke lose, a war that took many lives of those who were scared. Our lives thrive and go on because our ancient gods faught beside us along the way. Our war between the nightwalkers and nightwatch has left a great impact on social life. Baleshk was known as the *empire of a thousand worriors* as the outsiders called them. The worriors faught with great honnor and some without. The great soldiers advanced to the front line of the nightwlkers peak were many lost hope and faith as they died in kombat , without hope or the sens of trust you wither and ponder weak and scared but you still wana live and fight for those you love. Our great general Otakeda sent the comand to advance at the rigde of draughtsyth, it was blood bath indeed a trap many of our fighters died that day . Thousands of bodys scower the battle field crows and worms having a great feast on the ones who died for baleshk. But those who think there loyalty depends on the battlefield are fools. The gods only honnor those who fight for the weak and not those of power, baleshk was weak after the war but many had once more thanked the gods but the god ishuma ordered the death of Otakeda for his dishonored actions. We our the the once who lurk in the night and those who infest your mind with fear the lignt can burn but shadows put out the fire. All hail the nightwalkers.