The big day

It's been 2 days since the last day of school and i still haven't heard of Giovanni, but I should not care it's the big day. DORTMUND VS BAYERN. Jude drove me to the stadium and we were a little bit early i guess, not a little bit. We were 6 hours early. We just laid down in the middle of the stadium and talked for 3 hours. I really enjoyed it more than anything. A while later as in 1 min after Jamal Musiala came. I didn't mind cause Jude and him were really close i could see. And just like that it's 3 minutes away from the game and I'm waiting for Jude in the locker room. I see players run out to the Stadium and I'm more excited than I could ever be. I was in the VIP section. Jude has the ball. Jude Bellingham, Jude Bellingham, Jude Bellingham, GOAL. I was like the happiest in the crowd. I was just think that work of art loves me? I just can't agree with that one. Just fuck that, I keep watching the game. Oh no, the other team scored 2 goals and it was the 90th minute, happily they made it 7+ mins. Giovanni ? Did he come? He was like a shadow. I was really happy at this point. He scored a  goal AND then got a penalty. I accidentally say a bit more loud "THAT'S MY BESTFRIEND." I saw how he cutely smiled at me. As I say I screamed so this guy, Jobe heard me. Hi, you might not know me but I know you greatest and sorry I'm Jobe Jude's brother. I'm just 2 years younger. Oh? Nice to meet you Jobe. I bet that your gonna be as great or greater than your brother. Aw thanks, people usually say I'll never be in that level. That's harsh. Yeah. I felt like hugging him so i did. Thanks, i really needed that. He's nice and sweet i could get along with him great. It's been a while and the game is over. Mark and Denise who that i now know is Jude's parents drove us 3 home. I didn't know but they lived 5 minutes away. I arrived home and hugged Jude. Later that night i get a DM request i check and see that it was Jobe. Hi it's Jobe i really enjoyed being with you. That was sweet, he was so cute around me. Hey Jobe, why u not asleep? I could as the same thing. We talked for hours till we had to sleep.