| 2 |

"Oh my God is that Jake?"

My bestfriend, Jay said as a joke, which I completely fell for.

"What? Where?"

I said looking obliviously at the direction Jay was looking at, only to be left dissapointed.

"I don't see- YOU LIAR!"

"HAHAHA- OW! STOP THAT! IT HURTS!"

He whined in pain while all Y/N did was stare at him with anger.

"Why did you do that?! You made me look like a fool!" Y/N whispered-yelled to Jay, who only gave back a laugh.

"Don't laugh! The people behind us literally was looking at me- judging me! So is the other people to our right!"

After a couple seconds later, Jay finally composed his self.

"You really are in love with him, aren't you?"

"What?! What in the hell are you talking about?"

Jay pinched him. Jay doesn't allow Y/N to swear. He wanted him to be innocent. Well, if only if he knew- that's off topic. Nevermind.

"Language, Y/N. Language."

(Funfact: Jay was supposed to be Sunoo but for plot reasons, I changed it to Jay.)

"...I'm sorry. But really, what do you mean in love?"

"Come on, it's so evident that you like him. Like really. You look at him with heart eyes. You malfunction whenever you talk to him. You talk about him all the time!"

"nO I DON'T!"

Y/N replied back, angrily denying the truth.

"nO i DoN't!" Jay mocked.

"Damn am I really that obvious?" Y/N mumbled under his breath. But loud enough for Jay to hear.

"Yes. Yes you are Y/N." Jay coldly said with a deep tone, sighing afterwards.

"What?"

"Bye Y/N, I got to go. See you later!"

"Bye!"

Y/N waited and watched Jay walk out of the fast-food restaurant to think about what just happened.

'He's acting real odd these days, I wonder why...' Y/N thought deeply, but in the end, just pushed the whole thought off, not thinking much of it.

He got up and left the restaurent. He decided to put on his earphones and listen to a podcast he found last week.

People were leaving judge-full glares at Y/N. Why you may ask? Well, he cross dresses. Not alot though. He just wears croptops and skirts sometimes; and he absolutely looked AMAZING IN THEM.

Y/N learnt how to not give a fuck on what people think about him, that's why he's the way he is right now.

| ♡ |

(420 words)

Yeahhhhh, this is how it goes.