Ok so..In my AU gf is called Lucy and bf is called Keith. (mostly Pico x Keith)

Lucy and Keith were on the stage so Keith could practice his rapping stuff. Lucy was watching Keith rap, while she was sitting on the speaker vibing to the music. "You're good at this, Keith!" Lucy said, smiling. Keith then looked up to her and said: "You said the same last time.." And turned his head away. "Well..what do you want me to say then!?" Lucy shouted and crossed her arms. "Oh I don't know. Maybe because you always say the same thing!?" Keith shouted back at Lucy and looked mad at her. "WHAT?! WHY ARE WE EVEN ARGUING ABOUT THIS!?!?!" Lucy shouted a lot. "Don't ask me. You're just annoying." Keith said, rolling his eyes annoyed. "Oh is that so?" Lucy said and jumped off the speaker. "We are breaking up." Keith looked at Lucy shocked. "E-everything I've done for you..DID THAT MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?!" Keith shouted at Lucy. "Well..MAYBE NOTHING MEANT ANYTHING TO ME!" Lucy shouted back at Keith. Keith just stood there, speechless. "I regret dating you..MAYBE I SHOULD'VE NEVER BROKEN UP WITH PICO TO GET WITH YOUR DAMN ASS!" Keith shouted and ran off, crying and sobbing. Lucy looked at Keith while he was running and shouted: "Keith..WAIT!" Keith didn't listen and went out, in the rain..He was running and crying a lot that he couldn't even see where he was going. Suddenly.. Keith bumped into someone and fell on the ground. Keith looked up slowly and saw a man with orange hair, staring at him.. It was his ex-boyfriend, Pico. "I-I'm so sorry!" Keith apologized as Pico was staring at him. "It's a-alright Keith.!" Pico then offered his hand to Keith. Keith looked up at Pico and gave him his hand. Pico helped Keith to stand up and both of them were staring at eachother. Then Pico suddenly hugged Keith, letting the umbrella he was holding fall on the ground. Keith started blushing and hugged Pico back. "So..why were you crying..?" Pico asked, as he wiped away Keith's tears. "I'm sorry, Pico! I should've listened to you! Lucy broke up with me.." Keith said, sobbing. "Woah, woah! Calm down Keith! It's not your fault. I'm pretty sure she will apologize to you..she just....had loads of stuff to deal with." Pico said, as he turned his head away. Keith looked at Pico and kissed his cheek. Pico blushed and looked at Keith. "Uh..how about you come to my home? We're in the rain right now!" Pico said as he grabbed the umbrella from the ground. "Eh..sure I wouldn't mind!" Keith smiled at Pico. As Pico was looking at Keith, he slowly grabbed Keith's hand and looked away, blushing. Keith looked at him and blushed. Then they both started walking.

*They arrived at Pico's house*

"I kinda missed your house.." Keith said and looked at Pico. "You did?" Pico asked, as he was taking off his shoes. "Yeaa.. It's just... I remember doing alot of stuff here with you." Keith said and looked at Pico. "Ohh..by the way..are you cold or something? Do you need a blanket?? You were outside in the rain without a jacket or anything!" Pico said and seemed a little worried. "Ehe.. Pico I am fine!" Keith said. "Alright..just go sit at the couch over there-" Pico pointed at the couch in the living room. "Alright!" Keith said, as he walked over to the couch. Pico went to his bedroom and grabbed a blanket for Keith. He then went to the living room, seeing Keith sitting on the couch. "Uh..why do you have a blanket, Pico?" Keith said, looking at Pico. Pico didn't say anything and covered Keith in the blanket. "Oh..thanks Pico! To be honest I am a bit cold.." Keith said. "Well..maybe I can warm your hands up or something?" Pico said, as he sat next to Keith. Keith didn't say anything and grabbed Pico's hands. Pico blushed and smiled at Keith. They both then started staring at eachother, leaning closer. Pico then kissed Keith on the lips for a second. "I- uh I'm sorry!" Pico shouted, flustered. "It's alright.." Keith blushed. Do you think..we could date again.? Keith turned his head away. Pico stared at Keith and said: "Ofcourse we can! But don't forget my one rule." Keith looked at Pico and said: "No touching your guns, I get it!"

744 words for this story. Part 2 coming soon👍 (drama coming up)