02

Kate's POV
I woke up feeling like a trailer ran over me, with my eyes still closed I felt the spaces beside me with my hands and I discovered I was laying alone on my bed.

I smiled as memories of last night played in my head,not that I was expecting to wake up cuddled with her, but that would have been lovely.

I opened my eyes and I almost lost my sight to the blinding sun passing through my windows,I took my time when getting up because I was sore, I can't even remember what her size was,but with the level of soreness i feel between my leg I can only imagine.

After what felt like forever I was finally out of my bed and I walked straight to my dresser to get my phone, it was then I realized she dropped a note ; 'good morning beautiful, I didn't want to wake you because we had a long night and you needed to rest, thanks for giving me the best night in this city...kisses'.

I smiled because for a moment I thought she left without saying a word,well leaving without saying a word was what a one night stand entailed but i hoped it was different because last night was magical and I wish she left her contact on the note because I'll totally love to do this again.

As I was heading to my bathroom for my morning routine I heard my phone ring, my manager,editor, or assistant had no business calling me at this time
So it had to be my sister calling me.

Hey sis I said smiling because I guessed right, hey Katie when are you coming home she asked in a calm sweet voice making my smile widen even more, errem maybe next weekend I said in a questioning tone and she sighed.

What's the problem Linda I asked getting worried, I would really love you to come sooner she said sounding like she was going to cry, are you fine did Martin do anything wrong I asked cause I felt whatever was making her sad had something to do with her husband Martin.

We'll talk about it when you come over she said trying to hide the fact that she was already crying, I'm on my way I'll take the next flight I said before hanging up.

After calling my assistant to help me book my flight it took me three hours to pack my things and get to the airport

Immediately I got to the airport my flight was already on the final boarding call and I quickly made my way to get checked in, I basically slept all through the flight and by the time I landed the rumbling in my stomach reminded me that I haven't had anything all day.

I took a ride to the house me and Linda got from our parents and I was shocked when she opened the door and let me in.

I dropped my bag and hugged my sister and we stayed in that position for up to a minute before she broke down crying on my neck,I gently pat her back assuring her everything was going to be fine,after crying for two minutes she detached from our embrace allowing us to move to the chair.

What did that man do to you, don't tell me he cheated because I'm going to kill him I spat angrily,she gave me a weak smile saying it's actually the other way round and he's filing for a divorce, being shocked was an understatement if I wasn't hearing this from my sister i would never belive it.

I'm not judging my sister in fact my thoughts right now are far from being judgemental,my sister never acts out of character and this is all new to me.

I burst out in laugher startling her, wait i know we're in the middle of a serious conversation right now but you did what, she shook her head giving me a smile brighter than the one she gave before,actually I'm seeing someone else and Martin found out,he sent me out of our house and threatened to take full custody of Kennedy.

He can't do that you'll get a lawyer and the worse scenerio would be the court making you co-parent with him. She just smiled getting up walking towards the fridge sorry for dropping all of my bullshit on you immediately you came in,how was your trip she asked filling a glass with juice.

Well nothing special I basically slept through out the flight I replied collecting the glass from her taking a sip,so who is this lucky person I asked and she just laughed saying you'll find out in due time.

Linda's POV
My sister being here is the best thing that has happened to me this week, I feel bad not being able to tell her the full story, I don't want her looking at me differently, right from when we were children I was the perfect child I never did anything wrong I was always careful, cheating on my husband is already enough stain on my good girl pants I don't need to make the situation worse by going into details.

I left her going to the kitchen to make dinner and as expected she didn't join me not like I was expecting her because she doesn't even know how to cook.

After dinner we both retired to our rooms and I waited a while to be sure she was asleep before I went to the cave I made for myself in the basement.

Writer's POV
Linda sneaked out of her room,closing her door slowly not making any noise. she hurriedly made her way to the basement because she was late for her appointment.

She quickly wrapped her hair putting on a red wig and wore her corsets finishing her look with a black half face mask with red glitters,after pulling out her leather whip from the hanger,she put on her ring light setting her laptop,she moved back positioning herself properly while she waited for the wifi to connect.

When the wifi was fully connected the person on the other end greeted her saying hello cherry and she replied whipping the dummy beside her causing the person on the other end to moan.

After 30 minutes of their interaction she said in a stern voice; that would be all for today see you tommorrow disconnecting the wifi, she sighed taking off her wig off and returning everything back to their position.

She felt bad but she needed the money, she needed to have enough money to go against Martin in court she didn't have the influence he had but at least she could try to get a good lawyer.

She loved her son and Martin threatening to take him away made her heart break she couldn't imagine how life would be if he actually takes him away.
Different thoughts invaded her head as she tried to sleep.

Thanks for reading
What's your thoughts on Linda
Please like and drop a comment ❤️
*************************************************