Chapter 1

Princess Vivian
It was a sunny day in October, the warm sun streamed through my window and into my eyes. I woke up in a ray of beautiful colors. Guard Sky was standing right outside my door.

Guard Sky
Princess Vivian.

Princess Vivian
Yes Guard Sky.

Guard Sky
Soldier Athena wants you to report to the training quarters.

Princess Vivian
Okay, let me get my armor on and I'll be right down.

Guard Sky
Okay Princess Vivian.

Princess VivianAs I put my armor on over my yoga stirrups and my workout top

Princess Vivian
As I put my armor on over my yoga stirrups and my workout top. I walked out of my room. Guard Sky and I walked to the training quarters.

Soldier Athena
Thank you Guard for bringing her here in one piece. Vivian it's time that we get training. You are free to go Guard Sky.

Guard Sky
Thanks ma'am.

Princess Vivian
Guard Sky walked out of the training quarters.

Soldier Athena
Today I will send you out on a special mission. You have a great destiny before you, besides you are the daughter of the king and queen.

Princess VivianI am the princess of the Light Kingdom and I'm also a soldier under the skilled Soldier Athena

Princess Vivian
I am the princess of the Light Kingdom and I'm also a soldier under the skilled Soldier Athena. This bonding ceremony with the prince of the Dark Kingdom is very important for my family and the kingdom. I don't want to let them down. Soldier Athena is right I have a great destiny before me. I walked into town square looking for any sign of danger. Then I saw it two men kidnapping a little boy. Hey! Put that little boy down!

Kidnapper one
Why, why should we.

Princess Vivian
I'll tell you why. I am Princess Vivian heir to my parents throne. I'll have you both arrested for kidnapping a little boy behind his mother's back. The kidnappers started to force into their white van but I wasn't having that. I pulled out my sword and I used my brute strength to get the kid away from his kidnappers.

Fawn
Thanks Princess Vivian.

Princess Vivian
Your welcome you safe with me. Fawn's mother came out of the house when the kidnappers were fleeing I put Fawn and started to chase the van hoping to stop. I went in front of the van and put my hands out to stop it. Luckily for me, I made it stop and the police came and arrested the two men. I walked over Fawn and his mother.

Clara
Thanks for saving my son from the kidnappers, Princess Vivian.

Princess Vivian
Your welcome Clara and you Fawn. I walked back to the castle and to the training quarters.

Soldier Athena
So what did you learn about today?

Princess Vivian
I saved a little boy from being kidnapped.

Soldier Athena
Very good Vivian. Your next training session will be the day after you Prince Fire and his family. You are free to go.

Princess VivianI walked out of the training quarters and to the dining hall where dad and mom were sitting at the table

Princess Vivian
I walked out of the training quarters and to the dining hall where dad and mom were sitting at the table. I sat down at the table and started eating.

King Charles
So how was your day?

Princess Vivian
I saved a little boy from being kidnapped today.

Queen Crystal
That's great sweetie, that's something that a queen should protect her people from harms way.

Princess Vivian
Yeah mom you tell me that everyday and...

Queen Crystal
And I'm right aren't I?

Princess Vivian
Yeah mom you are. I walked to my room after eating dinner and took off my armor and got into bed and went to bed.